Important

Bold represents Aquatic if needed.

Italics are thoughts or emphasis.

Normal words in thoughts are words that have emphasis when the character is thinking.

Please Read:

If you read this on any other website except Wattpad, the story has been stolen. You are welcome to make fanart but please don't swear, be rude, racist, sexist or put anti-LGBTQ+ and NSFW in the comments. And please don't steal my plot. I know sometimes that characters have the same names and plots are similar, but if you use this story for inspiration please credit me.

Boundaries:

YOU CAN:

- make fanart of this fanfic

- make fanfics of this fanfic

- rewrite this fanfic with my permission and publish it (anybody can rewrite this but they can't publish it without my permission)

YOU CAN NOT:

- make NSFW fanart of this fanfic

- make NSFW fanfics of this fanfic

- republish/reupload/repost this fanfic on any website under any name (you may copy and paste everything onto a Google Doc, but only for your own use)

Info:

Formerly known as 'The Curse of Magic', 'The SeaWing's Ambition', 'SeaWing's Ambition', and 'Trip Around Pyrrhia', this book is under significant rewrite because the plot was horrible and my writing even more so. I changed it once again back to 'The Curse of Magic' because why not? 

Disclaimer: Wings of Fire does not belong to me, it belongs to Tui T. Sutherland. This is a fanfiction, meaning whatever happens in this story does not happen in the canon books. Only my characters and plot belong to me.

I will not do disclaimers every chapter but this disclaimer I have written right now applies to everything I write in this book.

Description:

Princess Shore.

It sounded rather nice, didn't it?

She was a princess.

And she needed to hide.

She was 8, alone, scared, and too young still to be dealing with prophecies, Doomsday, and curses. She was too young when they had taken her father and killed her mother in front of her. She was too young when her aunt took her in just to abandon her. And she was too young to discover that she had a sister, a secret that her parents had been hiding from her all her life.

She just wanted to rest. Maybe sleep her worries away.

She sighed.

A bounty on her head and the entirety of the Kingdom of the Sea after her... 

She was only 8, and she felt older than everybody in Pyrrhia.

Extra Info:

You can point out grammar mistakes, or ways to rephrase the sentence/paragraph/etc. Those are examples of constructive criticism, and please don't feel bad if I don't use your suggestion. HOWEVER, you may not only do the criticizing part, eg. "This sentence is so bad! I hate it!". 

AND DO NOT START A SHIP WAR IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Cover by YourCasualCat

Some lingo I might use could be 'sails' or 'frills' for a SeaWings' webbed spines, and I'll add more if there are anymore.

Also Shore is 8 in the fic. 7 is the age where dragonets become official adults, so 7 = 18 in human years and I think that 10 should equal 21 in human years. 1 = 4, 2 = 6, 3 = 9, 4 = 12, 5 = 14, 6 = 16, 7 = 18, 8 = 19, 9 = 20, 10 = 21, 11 = 26 or something like that. Stuff is calculated in human years, but dragons just age faster than humans, so even though they're like 1 in terms of time they're basically like 4 in terms of maturity if y'know what I mean. Also, dragons live longer than humans, with a life span of I guess 150+ years? So like a 40 y/o dragon/dragoness would still be quite young. Aaaaand now I'm rambling. If you didn't understand the above, then don't worry, it won't matter too much lol.

- GR (gemstone)