Voices of Roles!

Ok! Here we go!

Welcome to the Voices of Roles! We are the group of people that play the biggest roles of the roleplaying world. 

We are probably more open than the others. We talk before the others do and we know what we're doing. 

What we do here is just have fun and roleplay! So there's not mush of a signup form. All you have to do to get in is one of a few things.

1. Be in one of the roleplays we're in. The list of people will be down below so you can find us and know which groups.

2. Have an OC that is around one of the groups. They can't be OP though. Sorry.

3. Be yourself and have fun. Yes. We just said it.

So now that you know how to get in, enjoy your time! 

You don't have to put in your bio that your here. Just put that you're in the squad and you should be good. 

Here's the individual bios of each group member.

HI! I'm Hestia, goddess of the hearth! I used to be on a different account until someone forgot how to get in. I'm part of the demigod roleplay account. Hope you have a fantastic time here!

Hi... I'm Nooroo, kwami of the Butterfly Miraculous. I'm part of the Miraculous Ladybug roleplay account. It's nice to meet you!

Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch, at your service. Part of the Marvel roleplay account and one of the many here. Glad you're here.

Nick Fury, leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. and part of the Marvel roleplay account. I'm sure we'll get along.

Sokka here! I'm part of the ATLA and part of the infamous Team Avatar! I might not be a bender myself, but who says that has stopped me? Anyways, glad we could meet!

Mistystar is the name. I'm the leader of the Riverclan and part of the Clan Cats roleplay account. Hopefully you'll come back later.

Hi! My name's Alyssa, I'm part of the Brooklyn House roleplay account and I follow the path of Geb, the earth god! I'm super excited to meet you!

Hey! Beetee here, I'm part of the Hunger Games roleplay account. I'm the smartest person here, so I hope we can get along!

Well... that's all of them. I hope you have fun with this proud group. See ya later! Bye!