Choice A: snoop around

🦋 butterfly effect updated

You take chris's phone and see that Ashley had texted him making you smirk. "Hey nosey" chris said as you quickly turned around to see him standing there. "Uhh i didnt see anything! I swear!" You tried to come up with excuse.

Chris chuckled at your failed excuse "then what was that smirk on your face?" He asked and you tensed up. If only Kiara was here, she could bail you out. "Fine you caught me smartass" you sassed and chris lifted a brow trying to come up with a comeback.

"Oh so i found something kinda amazing" he said quickly changing the subject. You rolled your eyes as you and Sam followed him "what?" Sam asked now curious as were you.

"You'll have to see for yourself!" He said and you sighed as you saw a shooting range "Ta Da!" Chris exclaimed as he presented the range and picked up the gun.

Chris began to shoot "nice shootin tex" sam told him with a fake texan accent. "Oh yea im a badass" chris said as you watched him do a ridiculous dance and rolled your eyes. "I bet kiara could beat your badass" you smirked and Chris frowned as he knew Kiara was very good at shooting.

Chris continued to shoot a little more before putting the gun down and the three of you went inside the cable car station to go up to the mountain, but only realized that the cable car wasn't there yet.

You sighed in frustration as you waited for the car to arrive and looked at chris who was examining what seemed to be a camera of the cable car station. You looked at the car just arrive "finally" you said to yourself and you Sam entered before looking at Chris.

"You coming?" Sam asked "i was gonna catch some zs but sure" Chris replied trying to be funny but you just rolled your eyes as the three of you sat down and the car began to move back up to mountain.

(And time skip because i don't wanna write jess's part but if you want to make up a scene about what you do at the part go ahead)