Chapter 9

Erika's POV

It's been three days since Sanemi went into his mission and also that days was a little bit boring. Well, after Uzui is done guarding me for one day another pillar was sent to guard me, in the second day it was  the mist pillar. I was shocked that he is so young than me and even guarding me. It feels like I'm so special to be guarded, I sighed while laying down in the floor.

I'm expecting a pillar to come and guard me and to be honest I feel bad towards them. I keep on asking Uzui and Tokito about on why they take turn in guarding me but instead they changed the topic. Especialy Uzui who always keep on saying flamboyantly all the time.

" Geez, Sanemi when will you come back?" I whined while rolling in the floor.

" What are you doing?" I was shocked when a voice suddenly spoke making me hurriedly sat down, my eyes then met a dark blue orbs making me totally face him. He had black hair that was tied and also using a half pattern haori. Honestly, he was so handsome, I never expected to meet such a good looking person.

" N-nothing, so you will be my guard for today?" I asked making him nod, but I was confused because he was standing away from me. " Uhm, what's your name?"

" Tomioka Giyuu." He replied coldly making me just nod and smile, so he is the water pillat, silence then sorrounded us both. Another silent person came to guard me, yesterday Tokito didn't even said anything.

" Why don't you come and sit?" I asked gently while tapping the space beside me, he didn't said anything but responded to my question and sit besides me. We still didn't talk making me grabbed my phone and started searching something that will distract me. My phone is still alive and I keep on waiting for network.

I felt someone staring at me but I ignored it, though the stare continued making me turn my head and saw Giyuu who is staring directly to my phone. Chuckling, I moved closer to him making him flinch a little but I just ignored it and showed him some pictures.

" This is a phone and we used this for communication in our world. You can also view some pictures like this." I said while scrolling and showed him some of the pictures. I can see his amazed face making me giggle at his reaction.

" I never saw something like this." He said while facing me, I just humned in response before turning it off.

" I see, then I'm happy to show it." I replied making him just nod, after that anothed silence sorrounded us both making me swear drop. I really need to start the conversation but I don't know how. It's our first time meeting and it's so awkward, Giyuu is not really that talkative.

" Ah right, do you know the reason on why the pillars like you need to guard me?" I asked while facing him again, he didn't said anything and just blinked his eyes before avoiding his gaze towards me.

" I don't know." He replied making me just sighed and nod, again I can't find the righr answer. " But I guess you're very special that's why." He replied making my eyes widened before giggling. He may not that talkative but he can make any girl's heart flutter without even realizing it. I hope he will find his future wife someday.

******
Third Person's POV

Sanemi arrived and just finished reporting his mission towards Oyakata-sama. Like Erika said he didn't let himself get injured or even had a cut on his body. He was walking fastly just to see her but his pride is not showing it.

Sanemi knew that the other pillars are guarding her when he was gone and he knew that it's better for her to have company when he was gone. It's not like everyday he will stay beside her. When he was near enough Sanemi heard Erika's giggle making his heart started beating so suddenly.

He decided to enter but stopped when he saw Erika smiling at Giyuu. Sanemi's blood started to boil again for some reason and clenched his hand. But he tried calming himself while approaching them.

" Oh, Sanemi you came back." Hearing Erika's happy voice calmed him but didn't forget to glare at Giyuu who is a little bit confused on why the young man is glaring at him.

" I'm here so leave." Sanemi rudely said making Giyuu stand up and bowed before started walking.

" Ah wait, thank you Giyuu." Before Giyuu left Erika didn't forget to thanked him before facing Sanemi with a serious face. Sanemi faced her seriously also while glaring at her.
" It's rude to do that Sanemi."

" Tch, whatever." Sanemi then entered inside making Erika followed him.

Sanemi's POV

She was now following me inside making me just ignored her. I don't know why am I so pissed right now when I saw  her happily sitting with Giyuu. Does she like him?? Damn it, why am I even thingking like this.

" Wait." I didn't stop walking when she spoke but I got stopped when she hurriedly went infront of me making me glared at her while hissing in annoyance. But the thing that make me tense is when she grabbed my hand and started observing it. A smile then appeared in her lips before facing me.

" No wounds, I'm happy you're okay."  She said before grinning, for some reason my heart started beating fastly when I saw her beautiful smile. I then pulled my hands away before avoiding her gaze, also my face turned heated up a little.

" Tch, the demons are too weak."

" Hmm~ really?" She asked teasingly making me flinch before continued walking fastly to hide my blushing face.

" The hell is your problem!"

Erika's POV

I giggled when I saw him walking away with red face making me giggle. It's really fun to tease him so much, should I keep on teasing him?

" Sanemi~ your face is red~. Are you bl-" I was cut when he suddenly pulled my hand befote pinning me towards the wall. I was  flustered when his face was near to mine and also his warm breath is tickling me.
" S-Sanemi."

" Oh, who is now blushing?" He asked, more like teasing me while smirking, I can't help but to blush when I heard his serious yet sexy voice. Also my  heart is beating so fast, things happened so quickly.

" O-okay, I'm sorry so please l-let go of me." I said with a nervous smile but he didn't yet let me go instead his other free arm went beside my head, caging me. I gulped when he started leaning closer to me, one inch more then our lips will meet.

" Ara, am I disturbing something?" We both flinched and pulled away when someone spoke. I then saw Shinobu who is smiling widely at us making me clear my throat.

" I never told  you to just enter." Sanemi said annoyedly while not facing Shinobu.

" Hmm, I tried calling you three times but no response. I didn't know that the two of y-"

" S-so why did you come here Shinobu?" I asked cutting her and changing the topic, she blinked for a while before smiling again.

" Oh, I came here to call Shinazugawa-san, we had an emergency meeting." She replied, now Sanemi was seriously facing Shinobu.

" Then why didn't you just send your damn Kasugaigarasu to call me." Sanemi who is annoyed for no reason said while glaring at Shinobu who is just smiling at him.

" Shinazugawa-san, you're just annoyed cause I disturb the precious part." Shinobu replied making Sanemi gritted his teeth.

" Now, now, the two of you start going." I said while pushing Sanemi making him just faced me but I avoid it cause I'm still blushing. When they already left, I can't help but to touch my face with shocked expression.

W-we nearly kiss! That was really close and also why is my heart beating so much like this? He is the only person who make my heart go crazy like this. Don't tell me? Do I like him??

*******