Special Chapter 1:The Tales of Clouds

The Alligator and the Titaness

Long time ago, in a dimension man can only imagine, there live a Titaness named Terra. She is so big that her head can touch the clouds. Her hair of sky blue gives peace to other organisms below her, and her skin tanned due to the sun traveling near her. She is very kind, but sometimes when the day sleeps into nightfall and she feel really sleepy, she always ruin everything, for just lying on the ground can kill thousands of living organisms below her. Races of humans and talking animals below her started to complain about her enormous size that may kill others with just a step. Soon, she was casted out to the other side of their world where no living things reside and no warmth remain.

Terra felt deep sorrow that her tears fall on the clouds and weigh so much that it made the first rain. Her sobs roared ---the sound you call as thunder--- and echoed to the farthest area her voice can ever reach. The movement of her body while sobbing created friction and eventually made lightnings that struck things below. She cried for a long time that some of the isles above the ocean were sent back in the deepest part of the ocean... Where they originally belong.

One day, when Terra finally cried to sleep and the sun visited the villagers once more, a chubby alligator with a nice shade of green dared to visit the Titaness. He grab the forest flowers he can see, and a ring with a diamond of blazing red---the only one of its own; the rarest stone inside their world "Dunkirk stone" ---as a proposal ring for the Titaness he have admired and fallen in love with for a long time. Before he have no courage to protect the giant damsel, but now he have it, deeply craved inside his every bone and will to live. He was mesmerized by her beauty, and watch her in her sleep until she wake up. But the Titaness jump in shock to see the alligator before her, but even so she welcomed her to her desolated land. The alligator smiled, gave the flowers to the Titaness and kneel on the ground.

He asked her to marry him and she agreed! On the day of their wedding everyone were invited, the nightingales sang them with joy and hope of a peaceful life. When it is time for the groom to kiss his bride, Terra surprised everyone by her walking back to her desolated area and bend down to the ground, exactly infront of her groom. Then everyone figured that Terra did such thoughtful act, as she is so big that the groom could not reach her if she is standing. The villagers asked for forgiveness for their rude behavior but the Titaness forgave them even before they ask for it.... And they live happily ever after.