The meeting

Vera sat there and can't help it, she has to tell the truth whether she likes it or not.  it just gushes out of her.
it was her fault and it was her idea to let Edward drink it so he couldn't lie to her, but he insisted that she have to drink it too.
and there they were sitting, he was sitting opposite her and grinning. then he leaned forward to her and started talking.
"Vera... how many times have you wanted to sleep with me?"
she looked at him and tried to hold back her answer but couldn't, then it literally shot out of her.
"sleep ... no I wanted to fuck with you ...."
shocked by her words, she held her hands in front of her mouth and looked at him ashamed. but he seemed to like it, he leaned back and grinned.
"oh how many times have I imagined you naked ... since the first moment I came across you when you joined the order....oh Vera ....."
she just looked at him she couldn't say anything. he got up and went behind the sofa ,stopped behind her, he leaned down to her and whispered in her ear.
"I could kiss you Vera..."
she swallowed and tried to clear her head
she finally answered honestly, unfortunately
"and I could sleep with you....but...."
he started massaging her shoulders and whispered in her ear.
"So then we should do it...."
after he finished his sentence he started kissing her neck. she tried to clear her mind again, but it didn't work, all she really wanted was him..........

Hope you liked it , next chapter will follow xoxo