C h a p . 0 9

》Chap. 09 - Selection & Meeting《

[3RD PERSON POV]
{STAGE}

Izuku continued to clap repeatedly and loudly, he was absolutely amazed by Ochako's performance. Midnight on the side was crying with sympathy and joy, she felt bad for the young girl's past.

Hizashi then screamed at the top of his lungs with a long-

"YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

And then Aizawa, he was smiling. Proud of his student. He sat back down and continued to clap until Izuku walked to him and whispered something into his ear. Aizawa then nodded and scribbled down Izuku's words just in case.

I hope you'll like this, Uraraka Thought the greenette.

Everyone settled down after every girl performed. And now it was time for selection.

Girls of U.A High were nervous, minus Ochako since she knew she wouldn't get selected by the Greenette. There were a few talented girls so it was quite easy to say that those few might get chosen.

"Alright Ladies, may I introduce you to the one and only!Drum-roll please!!"

Everyone was silent.

"You guys are boring....Anyways- The one the only, IZUKU MIDORIYA!-" A hand was clasped to his loud mouth.

"Shut it Hizashi. You didn't have to make a loud ass racket just for that" Aizawa scolded the poor Hizashi as he nodded his head agressively.

Talk about a racket, that was probably Mr. Hizashi's loudest scream
The Greenette thought.

"Alright then. Hello ladies, I hope you all are excited for this final event" said Izuku onto the mic, his voice echoing from inside the gym as all the girls listened with open ears. It was like music into their ears.

"Alright let's start! So, all of you ladies were amazing on the stage. Job well done. Amazing voices, amazing confidence. I gotta say I'm very impressed" Said Izuku, nodding his head gently while clapping.

"However..." Izuku stopped and looked at the pool of girls below, nervous looks plastered on all their faces. If it were Aizawa on stage he would've enjoyed this sight amd continue to overwhelm the ladies.

"However...they were all effortless. Not putting it like you all haven't been practicing enough or like that, no no. I mean that all of you obviously picked the most greatest love songs just- to what? Make me fall inlove with the lyrics your singing to?" Izuku explained, looking at the pool of girls with a raised brow.

"I was expecting something more, something with passion, something with fire. Or maybe just the blow of music flowing through you all whilst singing. But no, all I got today was love songs and confessions. I really am disappointed, however... there is one person who didn't disappoint me at all. In fact, they amazed me today" Izuku then searched for a certain Brunette in the back of the crowd.

"Ochako Uraraka, please step right up onto the stage" Izuku ordered. Ochako widened her eyes and flinched at the call of her name.

Holy mother mochi, this was not supposed to happen

She walked through the crowd of girls, stepped right beside Izuku on stage and saw the visible looks of anger and jealousy on the faces of every single female.

"Uraraka, I've never heard that song before so may I ask you one question. Did you make that song?" Asked Izuku, grabbing both Ochako's hands. Holding them up clasping with his.