ʟᴏᴠᴇ?-5

I look up at his face, glad that his eyes were closed so he wouldn't catch me staring at him. This wasn't supposed to happen. I just met this man yesterday and here we are, cuddled up on my bed. That's weird...that's weird right. I continued to look at his handsome face as I heard him snore a little. I felt my heart rate quicken. That was adorable...as heck. I slowly pressed my head to his chest since it was way less awkward that way and closed my eyes as well

It was only a couple minutes before I was sound asleep listening to his cute little snores and his rate beat in his chest.

-Jungkook's POV-

I woke up later on, maybe an hour after I had fallen asleep. I let out a yawn as I looked at the girl beside me. She was keeping me hostage. She had her leg around mine along with her arm as she pressed her head to my chest. She was so nervous at first but she must have given in once I fell asleep. I had to admit, it was the best sleep I've had in ages and to top that, it was with a pretty girl. I could feel my heartbeat going a bit faster than normal which is pretty weird for me because I could have done this with any other girl and be perfectly fine.

No one ever really affected me like this woman right next to me. Was it may be a bit too soon to be thinking these things? I don't know. I shrugged it off and slowly peeled myself away from the sleeping Y/n. Once I was finally to my feet, she had opened her eyes with a groan. "Why did you move? I was so comfy."She whined which may I mention was adorable as hell. I chuckled lightly as she rubbed her eyes. "We can't sleep as day sweetheart."

I watched as her face heated up at my words. It honestly made me feel really good that she liked my words. "I guess you're right" She mumbled as she let out a cute little yawn and sat up. I was about to suggest that we go on a date or something before she spoke before me, "We should talk to the families." She said in a dull sounding voice. I cleared my throat as I felt a bit disappointed. "Yeah, of course," I replied.

I watched as she slipped her shoes back on, I hadn't taken mine off which was uncomfortable to sleep in but I didn't mind. She walked to the computer and printed a list of the families and their addresses before she turned to me. "Alright, let's get to business." She said hopped out of the room. I followed after her out of the house. I walked over to my car and opened the passenger door for her. She raised an eyebrow. "Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked as she sat down in her seat.

"Why can't I?" I asked her and shut the door after she got in. I then walked over to my side and got in as well before starting the car. She kept her eyes on me which felt like holes were being drilled in my face. I gulped lightly and pulled out. "What's the first address?' I asked her in which she looked at the paper and told me quickly. I nodded and drove to the first address which wasn't too far away. I let out a sigh. "DO you think this would just bring bad memories to the family?" She asked me, obviously nervous about this. I shrugged. "Maybe, but this is the only way to figure out how to help you or figure out if it's just a prank or not." I pointed out in which she slowly nodded her head and got out of the car.

I got out along with her before we walked up to the main door together. She knocked and we both waited before a young female, maybe a bit older then I opened the door. "Yes?" The woman asked. Y/n sort of froze as she looked up at her. I caressed her back softly and spoke with a soft smile. "We were wondering if you had the time to speak with us about something?" I asked. The woman raised an eyebrow. "Depends what it's about." The woman said. 

"Derek Tanning," I replied. It was the name of the man who had died. Her face stiffened up and instantly shut the door in our face. I sighed softly and watched as Y/n walked off to the car. "This must be difficult for her.," I mumbled to myself and followed after her. 

The entire day was filled with going to new houses and just getting the door shut in our face when we mentioned anything about the card. I was driving her back to her place when she shook her head, "Why won't anyone talk about it?" She asked. I shrugged, "Maybe it's just too painful.." I said softly to her. She gulped and turned her face to me, "What if I do die?" She asked me as tears filled her eyes. I gripped her hand softly as I continued to watch the road. "You won't Y/n," I reassured her. 

It took her a second to say anything before she finally spoke again. "Is it okay if I stayed with you?" She asked in a quiet and nervous tone. I couldn't help but smile almost instantly after her question. "Of course cutie." I chuckled. She snatched her hand away from mine. "Don't get any funny ideas." She told me in a mean tone. "Don't worry, I will. " I  laughed in which she slapped my shoulder. I acted as if it hurt which made her giggle.

I felt glad that I could make her feel happier than she did before. I pulled into my driveway after some time filled with small talk. We both got out and made our way inside. "We should eat first.," I said and made my way to the kitchen along with her. "I'm not hungry.." She said to me. I turned and gave her a hard death glare. "Yes, you are." I answered before I dragged her to the kitchen. I smiled at the maid. "Can you make some jajangmyeon?" I asked the maid in which she nodded and began to cook. 

"You came home late, who is this beautiful lady?" She asked me in a happy tone. "Have you finally found the right one?" She added. I blushed deep red and sat down. "Ah, we're not dating." Y/n said quickly. I gestured for her to sit with me in which she did. "Hm, maybe you should." She said as she continued to cook. I looked at Y/n, "just ignore it.." I told her in which she nodded her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy so this wasn't the best chapter but it was something- I hope you enjoyed it! I'll continue writing!