WARNING

MaddyShen: If you're reading this, it means you had decided to take a look in this Fanfiction. I welcome you with offering a warm cup of tea and a little bit of warning rules. Shall we begin a small conversation before everything else?

First of all, this is a Fanfiction, your crackpair cup of tea leading with one of hated man (daddy), Wen Rouhan and the (tsundere) Sect Leader of  Yunmeng Jiang Sect, Jiang Cheng.

The characters are from the Danmei Novel/ Donghua known as Mo Dao Zu Shi, written by the author, Moxiang Tongxiu.

Then second, this is angst with tragic ending as you see first in description. In case you've forgotten the warnings and tags, I highly advised go back and take a look. Furthermore, the fanfic is highly inspired with a Chinese Drama titled, Goodbye My Princess. As you see, I really love this series, and I had read a certain fanfiction where Jiang Cheng was caught and held captive by Wen Rouhan....you can tell it is the reason for the birth of this strange fanfiction pair.

I thought Xicheng pair though and yet I wonder why. . .

I know people might not like this, but I write for a journey, fun, learning and stories for myself to read as well those people who would like to read. I simply  loves writing you see...So, in case there are guest who wants slandering, do me a favour, " you can leave as you please, you can spare yourself wasting time."

By which I mean that the fanfiction is going to reference into Goodbye My Princess AU, this will only take some of same scenarios but not really be the similiar or carbon copy of it.

Then, now the third thing, for people who decided to read this be ready. As this venerable one isn't a professional writer or author, then expected there lot's of grammatical errors.

English isn't my native tongue, I'm not even an english major.

I will not promise dear readers and guest a well perfect written form of paragraphs and sentences, also there one thing I didn't study the world of beautiful writing.

To say more, I had already put out the tags, I am not going to give warnings every chapters. I don't proofread my works too.

Last but the least, I hope dear reader and guest know I'm very slow when it comes to updating my works. When I says slow update, literally what it was meant, it might take a week, months, or years (I wish not) , then I shall end this conversation with this my dear Guest.

Now, where are we? Shall you take a look next or leave?

Whatever the choice my guest, I offer my cup of sincere gratitude for you to spend time reading this note of mine.

" Thank you and have a good day. "

"I want the villain grasp the perfect ending."
(SHENMA)

[For now this is on hold project]