The Ultimate Dream

Hello all,
This is me , a student , a child , a brother , a friend , a son , a grandchild, a Hindu talking to all of you. Like me, even you all play different roles. These roles can be of a father , a mother, a scientist, a doctor , a shopkeeper, a muslim etc. Life is a movie and we all are trapped, playing our roles. How much ever we try, we can never come out of it, until we die. These roles do give us happiness sometimes, but they also make us sad, sometimes. They affect us. They mould us. They defend us. But most importantly, they rule us. Sometimes we are unable to see what is good and what is bad. And this happens because we all are bound by these roles. We all have relations. We all are attached to someone. We all are loved by someone. We all love someone.
These roles completely change us. People in our lives can be good or bad. If they are good, these roles help us improve ourselves. If they are bad , these roles help us break ourselves.
But who decides good and bad? Right and wrong? Love and hate? Fear and strength?
It is us.
But unfortunately we do it while we are playing these roles and we don't think about someone else who's playing some other role. Whatever we do might affect the other person, but for us, it doesn't matter. For us, we just want to keep our co-actors happy. We want to be truthful to the other side characters in our life.
We all have dreams. We all dream everyday. Someone dreams of marriage, someone dreams of kids, someone dreams of becoming a star , someone dreams of being religious, someone dreams of making someone happy, someone dreams of becoming important. But have you noticed something? We all dream to play these roles. We already play different roles but we want to play more of these , everytime. More of these just to satisfy ourselves. More of these to attain fame. More of these to acquire money. More of these to justify our religion. But what we forget here is , the first role .
We are continuously being said to behave in a certain way from childhood itself. To dress in a certain way. To pray in a certain way. To eat in a certain way. To look at something in a certain way. And each one of these are influential in the way we select our roles. But what are we not focusing on?
To become a human. And that's our first role.
Every situation in life has to be tackled. Every problem has to be solved. Every issue has to be sorted. Every dream has to be achieved. But if we do all of these without giving the most importance to our first role, we will never succeed as a human being.
After all we are humans.We require each other.
We humans have ourselves divided each other. We have made our own rules. We have made groups. We have started playing different roles. But do you look back at the first role that all of us are supposed to play? The role of a human. And if you don't, that's what you should do.
That's what is my biggest dream. It is a very tough job to find the first role amidst all these roles , but it is one thing that will make you stronger. It is one thing that will make you more human. It is one thing that will spread love.
I want to understand the process. I want to start practicing this from now on. I want to think like a human first, before being a brother, dad , husband or a grandchild. I want to see who is wrong ,who is right and I can do this truthfully only and only if I play the role of a human. That's my ultimate dream, but that's also the ultimate reality.