Introduction

Long ago, there were six monarchs.

They were admired by everyone, but Helios--the god of the sun--was jealous of the monarchs.

Blinded by the jealousy, Helios threatened the humans to make the sun disappear forever.

Eventually, the frightened humans sacrificed the six monarchs to Helios.

Helios sent the six monarchs and their servants to exile.

And created a world of eternal night.

Helios cursed upon them, an endless thirst for blood on the humans they cherished so much.

Nevertheless, the monarchs only drank blood from evildoers, and continued to love and protect their dear humans.

However, the cursed servants were disgusted by the betrayal of humans.

Every night, they slaughtered human beings without mercy.

They worshipped the moon and waited for a child to be on the day of the eclipse.

A child to be used for a ceremony to bring an eternal night.

Eventually, on the day of the eclipse, a child was born as predicted.

And the devastating war between the monarchs and their servants to protect the child, lasted for 10 years.

In the final battle of the long war, the monarchs finally won.

But as they tried to cut the neck of the last marquis--who led the servants...

"When the red moon appears again, I will come back for the child."

Then, the night sky turned red.

~to be continued~