Chapter 1

Frank Zhang. These 2 words were enough to make usually calm and collected Y/N L/N punch your face. Same goes with Frank. They both hate each other. Or do they?

Y/N's POV

Today was not my day. I got up, went through my usual routine. Waking my brother, Percy by throwing a pillow at his face, showering and wearing a camp half-blood t-shirt and jeans with a blue and black plaid t-shirt over it. I brushed my h/c hair with sea green highlights. I went outside the cabin to receive a bucketful of bubblegum pink paint over me. You took a deep breath and yelled, "STOLLS!" You ran to the Hermes cabin and Travis said, "Pink is a nice color on you," "If you value your life, you will run," They obliged. I started chasing them until I saw my boyfriend Mark, standing in between Hephaestus cabin, making out with Drew Tanaka. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I went up to them, pried Mark off of Drew. "Y/N, I-" "SHUT UP!" I punched him in the face. "HOW COULD YOU?" I turned to Drew, "And you? You bitch!! Can't you go for single guys or something? You have to be a whore and make out with every guy with a girlfriend?" I slapped her face and walked away. On my way back, I bumped into the last person I wanted to see. Frank. He snorted, "Nice look," "Not in the mood Zhang," I mumbled. "Somebody's chicken," I tapped my ring and my spear, Tyfonas, meaning Hurricane, appeared in your hand. "You don't want to test me, Zhang," He just shape-shifted into a bear and attacked me. I fought him off. Not one person batted an eye. This happened everyday. He won. I growled. He smirked, "What now? Gonna go cry to your little boyfriend?" My body visibly stiffened. The few people who saw me yell at Mark and were watching us now, backed off. I raised my spear and a huge spout of water came from the ground, hitting Frank and knocking him off his feet. "I thought Mark was the biggest jerk who was a son of Ares, but it clearly is you," I ran to my cabin, removed all the paint from my body and changed into my PJs. I lay down on bed and started crying. Piper walked in, "You okay? I saw what happened between you and Mark," "I'm not okay," Piper sat on my bed. I sat up and continued, "I mean, I thought he was the one and he cheats on me with DREW! How can someone like her be your sister," "I've been wondering that myself," I let out a watery chuckle. Percy came in, "THAT IDIOT HURT MY SISTER! I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF!" "Whoa Percy! No," "But-" "I don't want my brother to murder someone just because I have a lousy boyfriend," The Stolls came into the cabin. "We've got f/f  ice cream, tissues, hot chocolate mix, marshmallows and Harry Potter DVDs of all the movies," Conner said in one breath. I smiled softly, "Aw, guys, thank you so much," I said as I took it and kept the edible stuff in the mini fridge (courtesy of Leo Valdez). Said Leo Valdez rushed in, "Do I have to barbecue that Hijo de puta," "No, no cocines a nadie. Perderas privilegios de postre," I learned some Spanish so I could converse with Leo. Annabeth then walked in, with Jason behind her, both looking angry as fuck. "Θα τραβήξω αυτόν τον μαλάκα στα βάθη του Τάρταρου και θα τον κάνω να υποφέρει!" Annabeth said just as Jason said,  "Quia stultus ego electrocute et occidere eum!" I understood Annabeth really well, and the gist of what Jason was saying. "You both will do nothing of that sort," Nico and Hazel came in. Hazel's hand brushed against Leo's and they both blushed. Frank and Hazel broke up mutually a few months ago, as did Leo and Calypso. Calypso joined the hunters of Artemis. Now, I've been secretly shipping Leo and Hazel and Piper has as well. Hazel then said some stuff which you didn't expect somebody like Hazel would say. Nico said, "Hazel, stop," she did and Nico launched into a tirade of equally bad curses but in Italian. I know Italian as well, yes. Learned it in school, actually. "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Piper and Percy yelled together. Everybody obliged. Listen, Y/N is probably overwhelmed. She'll need some time alone. Probably just with her brother," Piper said. Everyone went outside, except Percy. Suddenly, Will came in, "I'll send an arrow through his-" "-A little late, also, NO!" "Alright, bye," Will said. I chuckled. Then, I turned to Percy, "I want some time alone," "But-" I glared at him. He sighed and went outside. "Oh, also," Percy turned around. "Could you tell Chiron I'm taking a day off," He nodded. I took out the f/f ice cream, my laptop and popped in the Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone DVD. I took the spoon, which the Stolls also gave me. I started watching the movies.