The Date

Hello it's me, the girl that overreacted, cause she was playing hard to get.

I heard a beep from my phone.

Jace wanted to video chat.

I went to my vanity and put on a little makeup and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I fixed my bed and put on lip gloss, I looked like I was going to the orange carpet but, whatever.

Jace called for the third time and that's when I laid on my bed and took my phone.

"Hi Jace, what's up" I said yawning.

"Nothing much, just wanted to apologise for losing my temper" he said.

"I took Ella home and bought her something from Target, I promise" he confirmed
Aww that's so cute of him.

I put my palm on my cheek to rest on it.

Uh oh, my foundation, it's wearing off, I  didn't dare to move my palm from that spot.

"Ok, it's been like a minute since you said anything, what's going on" he asked.

"Oh yeah, sorry, yeah I forgive you" I said realizing that I've proved to him that I'm an idoit.

"I wanted to act tough so that you'll like me, but I wasn't being me, so make it up to you, I'll take you to dinner at that new Chinese restaurant near Walmart".

"Sure I'll get ready, bye" I said smiling.

"And...you don't need makeup to look pretty, I like you just the way you are" he said as he smiled.

"How did you know" I asked.

"There's eye shadow on your face" he chuckled.

"Ohh, bye babe" I said.

I quickly threw my phone, what was I thinking.

We haven't gone out once, or kissed, and I called him babe?

Wait, he didn't tell me the time, I don't wanna call him babe and embarrass myself again.

Most importantly, MY PHONE!!!

I called Ella and told her about the news.

I forgot that she squeals too loudly.

"Ella you're too loud" I said.

"Sorry I'm just so excited for you" she replied.

"So what are you gonna wear, how are you gonna talk, what will you call him as a cute nickname" she said.

"Ok ok, slow down" I said.

I remembered what happened when Jace and I video chatted.

"What do you mean by the way I talk" I asked.

"Meet me at my house I'll explain it later" she said.

Ugh, some people don't know how much money goes into fuel.

I dressed up and put on makeup took a few pics and went to her house.

I could hear classical music playing from outside, we all know what that means.

I opened the door and I accidentally hit Ella on her the forehead.

"Oops, I forgot to knock" I said feeling bad.

Don't worry, it's not like it's the first time" she replied rubbing her forehead.

Woah, there are so many people here, about three.

That's a lot.

I saw chairs, tables, food, all that we need for the most fanciest date ever.

"Omg Ella, you did all this for me" I said feeling appreciated.