T E A R 10

ERRORS AHEAD

NAIH

"Where do you think you're going?"

I stilled in my position and slowly face the man behind me.

Shit! What the hell is he doing here!?

"W-what are you doing here?"

"What do you think?"

"I want to leave" Madiin kong sabi.

"Do you think you can leave? No, you can't you were bound to stay here with me"

"Cut the crap! I want to go home! I don't want to stay in that abandoned room!" I yelled. Pasimple akong sumilip sa bintana. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makitang wala doon si Rake.

"Are you looking for Rake?"

"Paano naman napasok ang batang 'yon dito?" Inis kong tanong.

"It's simple. You're going to sneek out of here with him, right" napatigil ako sa sinabi niya.

H-how did he know?

"I don't believe you!" He snapped his fingers. A man wearing a black suit approach us.

"Where's the kid?"

"We detained him in one of the abandoned room, sir" magalang na sabi ng lalaki kay Lake.

This son of bitch! Nagawa niya talagang ikulong si Rake.

"You hear him" lumapit sa'kin si Lake hanggang sa gahibla na lang ang layo niya sa'kin. "Try to escape again and I'll hurt the kid. You know me well so that try again" I glared at him. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at hinila ako papasok sa loob. Pumasok kami sa kwarto kung saan ako nakakulong kanina.

He hold my jaw and stare intently in my eyes.

"I really love these eyes of yours" he said and gently place his lips on mine. "The taste is the same, it never change" bahagya siyang lumayo sa'kin. "You stay here and behave. Don't try to pissed me off or I'll punished you" tumalikod na siya at lumabas. Tsk. That brute!

Is Rake okay?

I hope he is. I can't bear to see him injured. If something happen to Rake. I'll make Lake pay.

Alerto ako ng biglang bumukas ang pinto. Pumasok ang lalaking nakita ko kanina. One Lake's lackey.

"What are you doing here? Is your boss going to punished me?" Huminga ng malalim ang lalaki bago ako tiningnan sa mata at nagsalita.

"Please, don't think the worse of my boss. He's a good person, it's just that..." Hindi ko narinig ang huling sinabi ng lalaki.

"Good person? If he's a good person, he won't do this to me! Kahit si Rake dinamay niya!" I angrily said.

"He have reason" nilapag ng lalaki sa sofa na nasa gilid ang dala niyang paper bag. "Here's the clothes. We will send the kid here before dinner" pagkatapos sabihin ay kaagad ding lumabas ang lalaki.