SHIPS PART TWO

The_Glade_Mother

I SHIP YOU WITH: PETER OR LUCY

Peter

-Since you value loyalty and honesty, you and Peter seem to connect very well.

-You're both caring and tend to find yourselves practically glued to each other.

-For your birthday he surprised you with your own stable which you spend most your time in together.

-You love seeing him take care of the horses be cause he's so gentle with them.

-He loves taking you on horse rides into the sunset with a picnic to eat while the sun goes down.

-He priorities you over absolutely everything else, which you love because you put him before everything else too.

-Dancing round the kitchen at 1am talking about your future together.

-Baking together 24/7

-Couple goals

-A lot of other girls admire you relationship but some try to get close to him which you "handle"

-He gets annoyed but he knows it because you love him and he lowkey finds it hot when you get jealous.

Lucy

-You both love animals and that's how you met in the first place.

-Sitting in the warm breeze of the forest petting the most beautiful creatures together and suddenly you felt a connection as your eyes met

-Uncontrollable giggling when you're at the stables together.

-Theres an unspoken communication between the two of you, like you can look at each other eyes and know exactly what the other is thinking.

-Cuddling when she's scared about something, and vice versa

-Being able to smell the fresh vanilla shampoo she uses and automatically feeling at home.

-Knowing she's undoubtedly the most loyal person you know and that she'd go against the entire world if she had to in order to keep you safe.

-You're hands fit perfectly together like you were made for one another.

oceanwavedrips

I SHIP YOU WITH: Peter

-You two are such a power couple, Peter never fails to make you happy.

-You would've thought after all the battles you've gone through together in Narnia that nothing would be able to scare you but there's no doubt that if you see a spider crawling around the castle he'd be the first one you'd call to get rid of it.

-Of course Peter being the kind soul he is would never kill it, which scared you at first watching him pick it up with his bare hands but over time he's made you feel more at ease whenever you see the 8 legged creep crawlies.

-You cant help but always gift Peter, no matter the time of the year you're always flooding him with presents as you love to see the expression on hid face as he receives them.

- You've always done this since the beginning of the relationship because you know Peter has always been the one to do everything for everyone else and you wanted to make him feel like he's being taken cared of for once.

-He knows you'll never accept gifts from him though so he finds loop holes, like surprising you to spontaneous trips, last minuet dates, picnics in the summer breeze (but of course avoiding areas with bees) and ice skating in the winter mist.

-He's not too bad but you always tend to outskate him, even tho he denies it.

-Despite you being the jealous type, more often than not you don't need to worry considering Peter is the most loyal person you know.

-However, with Peter being so kind and attractive its no surprise he has his own little fan club of girls waiting for an opportunity to date the high king of Narnia.

-Sometimes you'll see them approaching him, complementing his looks that day or how they love his 'sword'. Peter always replies vaguely to them, making it clear that he's not interested but he finds it amusing how easily you get jealous.

-You can always see him smirking in the Corner of your eye clearly enjoying your tenseness but hell put his arm around your waist and show you you off to prove that you're his.

--"You're not.. JEALOUS, are you?" He'll say grinning ear to ear leaning in close to you.

-"Not in your wildest dreams Pevensie"

just_king_edmund

I SHIP YOU WITH: Caspian

-When you first met Caspian you played HARD TO GET, you knew exactly who he was and saw girls throwing themselves at him but you being as stubborn as you are, wouldn't let him win you over too easily.

-He asked you out several times over the course of a few months and every time you'd reply with a sarcastic comment or a witty remark, which he would never take too serious and he'd try again.

-You liked the attention deep down though because you knew how much he admired you. All the things you didn't like about yourself, he did. And I don't just mean he said he did but you could genuinely see it in his eyes.

-The way his eyes would light up when they met yours, and as much as you hated to admit it, there was always a connection between the two of you; like an unspoken understanding.

-You and Caspian made the perfect couple as you'd literally never get into arguments, of course sometimes you get sassy with him or hot headed but because he loved these things about you it was impossible for him to ever really get mad at you.

-Sometimes you'd try to give him the silent treatment but he always knew how to get you to talk eventually, he was your weakness, but he was also the thing that made you strong.

-Your life was never clear until you met Caspian, you were always down, depressed and thought a lot about Narnia during its darkest times, it was forever winter in your mind, but Caspian was  your summer.

-And the days when you did feel bad, upset or even insecure he'd always be there for you. Sometimes he'd take you out to cheer you up, sometimes you'd lay in his arms in silence whilst he comforts you. It was like he knew what you wanted and when.

-Not to mention how he'd teach you self defence (he mainly just did this to show off his skill to impress you though) 

-On rainy days you'd dance round the castle blasting your favourite songs, giggling as you watched Caspian sing the words to Katy Perry or Taylor Swift like a teenage girl living the teenage dream (aha you get it?? teenage dream :p)

-You quickly picked it up and where getting better than him, but you pretend like you weren't to make him feel better :) he gets grumpy when you beat him at anything

-After long days you'd stand on the balcony, looking over Narnia as the sunsets. He'd wrap his arms round your waist, resting his head on your shoulder, his hair smelling like honey and vanilla shampoo. He was your home.

A/N: Hey sorry its been so long, im going to be posting more hopefully. Im currently working on another book too (its a Draco Malfoy fan fiction) so sorry for the delay. I have many chapters for this book still planned and won't be ending any time soon. However im. putting ships on hold so I can post more, I will get round to every body though.