Ring Around the Rosie

Back in Rokku Prison, Ranki is laying on his bed, resting his eyes a little as the lights were killed for the night. He sighed to himself until you heard some metal banging around. His eyes shot open as he looked to his cell door and saw two guards standing firm. He cocked an eyebrow and the guards opened his cell door. They waved him out and Ranki slowly got up and walked outside. The guards began to walk him outside the cellblock and towards the visitor's chamber. He was confused, not knowing what was going on exactly, but complied due to the guards flashing guns every few seconds towards him.

The three walked into the visiting hall and pushed Ranki through the door. He walks sightly forward and saw a man in a suit sitting across from him.

Kobayashi: Greetings Mr. Moto. I am Mr. Kobayashi. Your lawyer.

Ranki: I thought my lawyer was-

Kobayashi: He was replaced with me by your employer.

Ranki: Employer? Listen, buddy, that entire ring was-

Kobayashi: A good attempt. Your employer had made that clear. Now then, we will discuss the information you disclosed to Mr. (L/N) earlier today.

Ranki: Information? What are you talking about? I only talked to him, told him to get me a lawyer and-

Kobayashi: And now you have one. So, let me make one thing perfectly clear. You do not have permission to talk at all. To no one. Your employer's reputation and finical backings are now on the line due to your comments.

Ranki: Wait a second? What is this all about? What are you-

Kobayashi: That is all I will say. Have a good night, Mr. Moto. I will be in touch.

Ranki: Wait a second! Kobayashi, what are you talking about?! What employer?! I've been unemployed for six months! You can't just-

Kobayashi said nothing as he packed up his briefcase and began to walk back into the darkness. Ranki quickly stood up and was about to go after him until the guards from before grab him and pull him back towards the cell. Ranki struggled a bit until one of the guards punched him in the stomach and began to pull back again, harder this time around.

Guard: Let's go! Punk thought he wouldn't be caught!

Ranki: You pulled me out and-

The guard punched him in the stomach again as they dragged him back to the cell.

_____________________________________________________________________

You were pacing inside your apartment, trying to figure out the best course of action of uncovering this power ring at hand. There just wasn't much of anything at all there. You had gone to other people who were arrested in the raid, questioned them and got basically the same answer. At this point, it was getting more and more annoying. On the plus side, you did see Ms. Joke more often due to the case. And yeah, her jokes were growing on you.

Were they great, not really. But they did make you laugh every so often. But still, it was fun. Speaking of, your phone went off. You walked over and smiled a bit when you saw it was Joke calling you once again.

(Y/N): Shoot.

Ms. Joke: Hey, got some new intel for us.

(Y/N): Go for it!

Ms. Joke: Well, your interrogations paid off. Guards noticed the day after you talked some of these guys, they became woozy, frightened. Almost as if their lives were under constant threat.

(Y/N): So, someone is watching them.

Ms. Joke: And us. We need to be careful to not alert anyone else.