Niall Horan from One Direction

"Why didn’t you say something?" I was surprised by my voice. Niall behind me. People stopped at the street, but I realized fast that it wasn’t because of me shouting, but because everyone but me knew who Niall Horan was - A boy from One Direction. "Isabella. Be sweet. Go with inside again. Under more private circumstances" He was very formal and it annoyed me. He stood with hopeful eyes which again were directed deep into the mine. His smile was not present. We were facing each other and no one said anything - except the people around us. After a long time I took my jacket on, and went away from the café - which was my plan earlier.

"Isabella" That was the last I heard before I left the place.

Niall went back to the restaurant. Public places wasn’t good to him. He walked directly to Sandra, Jack and Jacobs table. Two of his band members went with him. Sandra stopped him before he could say anything. "Are you Niall? Niall her date?" He sighed and looked abandoned at her. "Yes. I had the best night in a long time yesterday, and I wanted to tell her, but ..." "BUT WHAT?" Sandra protested. "I didn’t want to destroy anything" he said softly. "I think you should have thought about that earlier. You are not the man for Isabella." Jack shouted the word of Niall. "And who are you?" Harry asked - one of the band members. "I am a very good friend of Isabella." Sandra rolled eyes of Jack when he said it. "You may not have lied, but you forgot to tell a big detail. And it's not okay." Sandra was certainly in her voice. Niall just stood with a blank look. "Get her back," Harry said. "Okay you are famous, but you can’t always get it like you want"

Sandra took her jacket and walked out of the restaurant. It was completely quiet in the room, and everyone at the restaurant had seen it all. "Boys. Concert tonight. I think you need to be in your hotel room for the rest of the day. Enough has happened today." Paul said, who was their tour manager.

The boys packed their stuff and wanted to leave the restaurant, but there was a huge crowd of people outside – The word about Niall being at the restaurant was out. People were surprised and wild when they found out the whole One Direction came out. I stood at a corner completely unnoticed to see. The boys waved and signed autographs, but were soon gone. I turned around to go before they were gone.

I took my phone in my pocket and I already had 14 missed calls from Sandra and three messages on my answering machine. I wanted to listen to them before I was ready to call .... If I even call. I don’t know how to react to it… To the fact that Niall is in One Direction. My body behaved strange – I wanted to destroy something. I felt that I wanted to be angry and just scream. Scream because he didn’t say something. Scream because I feel cheated. Feel cheated? No. I do not know what I feel. 

"Isabella! Where are you?" I could hear that she was desperate. She never say my whole name ...

"Belle. Isabella !! Take the phone. You've been on a date with Niall Horan from One Direction. We need to talk about this." She sounded this time a bit serious.

"You're upset and I understand that, but take the phone so we can talk about it. I am alone .... Belle! Now !!" The voice was calm at first, but ended up out in yelling. I thought she deserved to know where I was, so I made that call.

"Hello ...."

"Hey Belle. Where are you? We need to talk about what just happened. Are you okay?"

"I don’t know. Sandra ... Why? Why me? He was so sweet ...."

"Yes, I know it. Where are you? We need ice cream."

"I'm close to Copenhagen Zoo. Let's meet at the entrance"

"See you Belle"

After a short time Sandra stood in front of the zoo with me. I got a huge and long hug from her. We quickly agreed that we should go home under a blanket. We should, of course, buy the ice cream on the way home.

"Are you okay?" She looked at me as if I had just experienced a big tragedy ... And well. Maybe I did. "Finally you found someone you think was just a little sweet ... And then ...." She pulled it and I took over ... "And then it turns out that he is a pop star. The whole world knows him better than I do. I think he's cute… Still, but things are not alright." I looked at Sandra now for the first time - I had tried to avoid eye contact. "Why me? He is a huge pop star, and little me has been on a date with him. Why didn’t he says something? I will never see him again," Sandra placed her arm around my shoulder and nodded to acknowledge me. A nod that meant that she understood me and she knew what I meant. We walked the rest of the way home in silence.

***

It was 4pm and Daniel came home. Sandra and I had seen romantic movies all afternoon and I had time to swallow it all. I was still mad, sad and confused. Sandra went out to say hello to Daniel – but mostly because she wanted to fill Daniel in with the story about to day.

"Isabella. I look at my mailbox before I came into the apartment and there was a letter with your name on. Now move you aren’t moving in? And get all your mail delivered to me." Daniel tried to fix my the mood with a joke - which I didn’t liked. Nobody knew I was staying at Daniels. Who would give me a letter? I quickly took the letter and opened .... Four VIP concert tickets for the One Direction concert tonight. I threw them away and didn’t know how to feel. Sandra picked them up. "Wow. Four tickets and it’s VIP. Are you ... " she could only say half a sentence because she found something. At note to the letter and the tickets. A message and gave it to me.