New Drawing

So, It has been some time, a decent amount of time. But, hey I may have halted the Rise of The Grim Book and am stuck on the oneshot, but I am making progress.

Now, I have drew a headshot of a certain oc of mine (a redesign), so here is my redesign of Victory Strike.

Now the design may need some explaining, so here we go;

- Victory Strike obtain the scars from battles with the -lets just say- deadly beasts of Ragnorak as a Professional Beast Slayer.  The ones on her/his snout came from a ruthless dragon-like creature known as the Drip-Claw or Rippers, a considered savage tribe of dragons who are extremely aggressive and violent, know for their ability to stand talon to talon with many a foe with their razor sharp claws. 

-The broken horn came from a duel with his/her oldest sister other than her; Rattler's Bane over the name of Rattler's dragonet and a sword.

- In the scene where Victory Strike is in, she is staring absentmindedly, slightly grinning from a joke she made on the spot, while her eyes are silted to see a pole better.

-The floof you see on the dragoness is meant to cover the entirety of her body like how all Triple-Slasher are balls of deadly floof. I really am just bad with feathering and making it show (and was a bit lazy).

- The spines you see can be raised or lowered, depending on the environment they are in, the reason for the deformed spines is that the spines were broken off early in Victory's life but grew back disfigured. 

-The fang you can see on front of Victory's jaw works like the fangs of spitting cobra and injects venom that they take from other organisms, 

- The <s work like that of seawings, as the covering of the gills, Victory Strike has some problems with breathing underwater due to damage from the battles he/she thought place in.