Chapter 5

"How was your trip to Earth, Commander?" Esha asked in Lust's portal room. She stood from one of the velvet couches and bowed her head, handing me a glass of Passion Delight.

I handed it back to her, raising my brow. "Did Eros ask you to give me this?"

She blushed softly and nodded her head. "I shall tell him you arrived."

"He already knows," I said, walking out of the building and staring into the dark maroon sky. "You're free for the rest of the night, Esha. Go enjoy yourself."

After she parted ways with me to head to Chastion, I made a bee-line toward the castle. Lusts were still whispering about my crowning, and I didn't have the energy to confront them for it. All I wanted was to lie in Eros's arms and relax tonight.

Sathanus, Javier, and Samantha had been on my mind since I left Earth, haunting me like a fucking nightmare. I stepped into the house and walked up the hundreds of stairs to our bedroom. If I could—

"Dani, Dani, Dani..." Eros shut the bedroom door, as if he had been waiting for me, and shook his head. Eyes full of sin, full lips parted in pure delight, an alluring scent of cinnamon apple, he stepped closer to me and stared into my eyes.

I swallowed hard, completely entranced by his beautiful black orbs. They showed me every single one of his wants: to lock me in our bedroom, to pick me off the ground, to tug onto my hair and thrust himself deep down my throat. Every single one... crawling into my mind, fusing into every particle of my being, becoming my desires.

He curled a finger around a strand of my hair, pulling on it softly, and inhaled. "Why do you smell like Trevon?" he asked, his voice a domineering kind of tense. He grasped my horn, tugging my head to the side and placing his mouth on my exposed jaw. "His scent is all over you." He drew his nose up the column of my neck, lips brushing against my skin.

I shivered from his touch, my toes curling. "I could ask the same thing about Lucifer."

"You're mine, Dani." His hand snaked around my throat, and he squeezed lightly. "Mine to bend over our bed." He spun me around and placed a hand on my back, pushing my chest onto the bed. His fingers curled around my hips. "Mine to touch." He plunged his hand into my jeans, rubbing them harshly against my panties. "Mine to make cum when I want you to cum."

I grasped onto his wrist, arching my back and pressing my ass against his hardness. His fingers moved in quick circles around my clit, making me clench. Heat warmed my core, and I closed my eyes. "Eros, don't stop." His fingers moved even quicker, pressure building in my core. "Eros... Eros... I'm going to—"

He pulled his fingers off my core, and I whimpered. "Don't do this..." I tugged his wrist toward my clit, yet he didn't move.

Instead, he grasped a fistful of my hair and pulled me closer to him, his lips against my ear, those tortuous fingers just hovering over my clit and teasing me. "I do what I want with you, Dani." He chuckled deeply into my ear. "You should know this by now." He turned me around to face him, wrapped his hand around my throat, and thrust his finger into me.

My demon stirred, begging for me to kiss him. Just one taste, that's all she wanted. We weren't that greedy. We could hold back from taking all of his soul. My heart raced, and I watched his lips part. Unless he tasted too good, then we wouldn't be able to control ourselves, then we'd take all of him and savor every single...

Eros pushed my head to the side and stepped closer to me, pressing his cock against my stomach and letting me feel it grow. God, it was so big, so damn big. He ran his nose up the side of my neck. Pure ecstasy ran through my veins, every time he'd pull his fingers away and waited for me to settle back down.