and in traffic .

PRE-TALENT SHOW TINGS
With a final snore I roll over and check the time,  the first time I wake up on the,  go figure . I turn back over to face alvaro as I stroke the bridge of his nose with my pinky and blow under his eyelashes he wakes up with a smile on his face , he brings his arms around me and wraps me close to him bringing my thigh over his leg he cuddles into my chest and soon again he was off to sleep . I decided to give him 5 extra minutes since we wouldnt be late seeing as we only have practice today no classes and then the camping trip sounds exciting .

5 minutes

"Alvaro" maiyle repeats as she runs her hands through the boys hair that was still cuddled into her chest.
"Hmmmm"draging out the m he slightly moves and maiyle felt butterflies in her stomach , she couldnt figure out what it was about it , but I was HOT.
" alvaro" no answer
" Alvaro" no answer
"ALvaro" no answer
A small smirk appears acrost her face as she climbs onto his lap and lifts his shirt up kissing the top of his chest all the way down to his belt , she started  fidgeting with the belt unlocking it slowly taking it off , to use more time she used her tounge to undo the button as her fingers slid the zipper down  , she slid her hand in slowly, getting faster alvaros eyes shot awake groaning as he tilted his head back.
" mmm dont stop" he groand as maiyle moves her hand faster.
She takes her hand out and gives him a peck on the lips as she walks to her closet.  " what should I wear toda-"
Just then alvaro picked her up and slammed her onto her bed and pushes her all the way up against the bed corner he grabs her neck harshly and brings her up closer to him
"Dont tease me like that "
"Or what"
He grabs her legs and pulls as she slides down fully laying down he pins her wrists down as he kisses her neck , slowly moving his tounge around every area , dragging his tounge downwards he lifts up her shirt and continues licking down to her shorts. With his teeth he pulls the string and takes her shorts off leaving her in nothing but her underwear.
He looks directly in her eyes as the tip of his tounge flicks up and down the lining of the underwear , she bites her lips as she grabs his hair
A slight moan escapes her lips and he stops .
"Let's find something to wear "
She looks at him as she catches her breath still laying down , she knew she wanted more.
---^^^^---______----^^^^----_______----^^