Spit it out Oncie ~chapter 2~

Greedlers pov

I walk towards the city in hopes of that cigarette. As soon as I make it it seems weird. Everyone is happy and cheerful. Well I guess it isn't like that anymore in my time. Eh it's whatever I like the vibe here though. I look down at my watch it's 7:24. Oh how time flies by.

Once I make it to a corner store I walk in to look for gloves. I found a pair of green and brown ones. "I think this'll work." I wonder what is he going to do with them? Maybe plant a flower bed in the front yard. I don't know. I grab a medium package of marshmallows. I went up to the counter.

"Is that all for you today sir?" The quite cheerful teen says with a smile. "Can I also have a pack of Marlboro 27's and a lighter, please?" I say in a nice tone. "Yeah sure thing hold on. She says walking a bit back and grabbing the cigs. "Alright your total is 16.42 sir" I pull the money out of my pocket and count it out and I'm on my way with my stuff.

Oncies pov 

I cut the final string and stand up admiring the thneed, then carefully placing it on my chair. "Well then that is great. I'm proud of myself." I say sitting down to admire it more. Damn I'm a good knitter. Just as I stand up to put in on the table Greed walks in. "Hey did you find any?" I ask genuinely.

He walks into the kitchen and takes off his hat placing it on the counter. "Yeah I did here" he says tossing them to me. I catch them and try them on. "Okay yeah these will work, thanks" I say taking them off and placing them next to the thneed.

"What are you doing with the gloves anyway. Your not cutting down trees I hope you know that" greed says in a harsh tone. "No I'm not I'm just thinking about some greenery to be planted to eat. Like I don't know carrots." I say grabbing the thneed. "Look I finished it like you said"

"Good job Oncie. Here I got some for us" he says while putting them away in a cabinet. "Okay cool" I say sitting back down at the table with the chair pointed towards him.

3rd person pov

Greed turns around to The Once-Ler admiring him not realizing him turning around. "See something you like" greed says with a shit eating grin. Onceler quickly averted his eyes and said with a stutter "n-no I just l-like the uhm suit" he says cheeks turning red. Greedler quickly goes over and straddles his waist and goes down to his neck and starts licking and slight chewing on it.

Onceler couldn't  lie, it felt so good. But he could only think how this was weird. Greedy find a sweet spot and starts to slightly attack it. Then pulled his head up interlacing their hands and whispering into the youngers ear "do you want this" then going back to his neck and leaving marks on his sweet spot.

Oh god, Oncie thinks, this feels so good. A soft moan escapes his sweet lips. "Well do you?" Greed says into his ear nibbling on it a bit but not going back to his neck. "Y-yeah" Oncie says visibly aroused and blushing wildly. "Okay, you've been a good boy so here's your reward" greed says with a smirk.

Greed quickly picks him up and puts him on the counter for better comfort for the two. He slowly puts his hand into the youngers hair. Then pulls his head closer and is now mere inches away from him. He quickly pulls their lips together in a passionate kiss.

With his free hand he starts to rub on the youngers growing erection, his hands still outside his pants. The younger moans in the others mouth at the touch. They continue this for a few minutes until Oncie's pants are so tight there about to burst.       "P-please." He says with a choked moan.

"Please what, Oncie?" Greed says already knowing the answer. "Please stop teasing" he says still visibly flustered. "See that wasn't hard just spit it out next time" greed says reconnecting their lips brushing his tongue on the youngers lips. Onceler opens his mouth invitingly for the others tongue.