Dancing: EG

Y/N POV :
I had texted Ethan earlier to ask if he can come over to which he said yes. While I was waiting I decided to clean my room a bit, so I put on some music as I clean. As I was cleaning Watermelon Sugar came on by Harry styles, and I just stopped cleaning and just started dancing. Not caring about how I looked bc I was the only one there.

Ethan POV:
Once I saw y/n text I went to Grayson's room to tell him I was leaving.

"Yo, I am leaving," I told Grayson

"Where are you going?" he asks while editing a video.

" to y/n's house. I probably will sleep over there idk yet." I said

" ok cool just let me know what you are going to do." He said looking up form the computer.

" ok love you, bro," I said walking over to him doing our handshake.

"Love you to bro"

With that, I left, on my way to see my girlfriend. As soon as I unlock the door I hear music coming from her room. When I reach your room I open the door slightly just to find her dancing to Harry Styles. So of course I had to record it and post it to snap. I hear a ding from her phone not remembering she has her Notifications on for me. I saw her look at her phone, and look around for me.

Y/N POV:

As I was dancing I heard my phone go off and see Ethan posted something on snap, so of course, I go to see what it is. When I open it I see it a video of me dancing, and when I saw that two things are going through my mind.

1. When did he even come in

2. I am going to kill him

I am lifted off the ground and tossed on the bed by the one and only Ethan Dolan.

"Well look who it is," I said as he cuddles to my side

"Yeah, me who would of thought," he says being sarcastic

" Why did you post that video of me I look so ugly babe? " I ask poking his sides

" o-ok stop I-I can't breathe omg" he laughed while holding my arms down.

Not letting him get away I sat on him until he answers

" Answer the question Dolan," I said trying to sound serious but in up giggling

" because baby I thought you looked cute, and I want to share my girlfriend to the world," he said all sweetly

" ugh I can't stay mad at my baby boy," I said cuddling him.

" but just to let you know I will be posting an ugly picture of you," I said as I was fallen asleep

I knew Ethan was about to say something so I cover his mouth.

" shh let's take a nap babe," I said half asleep

" ok baby love you" he mumbled into my lips

" love you too," I said going in for another kiss.