The Interference

I know I haven't updated any of my other fics in a while. But this is something I'm going to write when I'm bored. I will update The Babysitter sometime soon but I'm not sure how to end the chapter yet.  So in the meantime just read whatever this is....
(So update some years later on this draft: just found this and decided to post it cuz hey it's not too bad and thought you'd all get a kick out of it. I have a few chapters that I'll shoot out to you guys but I can't promise I'll continue writing this. In fact I probably won't because I'm a full blown college student now...)

If you asked a resident of Sydney where they had been on the ninth of October, they would reply "Anywhere but City Hall." It was one of those days. A Super gone bad would attack someone or something.

It was an often occurrence in Sydney. One may wonder why people still lived there after the countless terrors. But the citizens were never scared. The Corporation of Super Intel and Training, loosely nicknamed the Corp, was an extreme protection system that kept them safe.

That was the case on October ninth. Citizens calmly evacuated the western part of the city and waited until the sirens sounded, signaling it was safe to resume daily life. The only two humans at City Hall were in a heated battle. Literally.

Mikerowave stretched out his arms in front of him and clasped his hands. He felt his palms sweat and burn until they were emitting a bright red glare and blasted a fireball at the girl. Lizzy, adequately nicknamed, dodged it and raced up the wall of the building on all fours like a reptile.

"Catch me if you can," she taunted, her forked tongue flicking out.

Mikerowave groaned and mumbled under his breath, "So unfair. I have to fight a girl." Then he pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. The grappling hook secured itself to the roof where Lizzy awaited with an eager face.

"Took you long enough," she chuckled as he joined her on top of the building. The brunette girl was twirling a shining blade between her fingers. Where had she even gotten that? Quickly, she flung it at Michael and disappeared behind one of the air conditioning vents. Mikerowave held up his hands and melted the blade with a quick heat wave, rushing to find Lizzy on the roof. Spotting her purple and yellow suit, he quickly blasted her with an overwhelming heat wave.

He ran over to where she slowly stood but jumped back when a gray-haired gorilla jumped out of nowhere and hit her hard on the head, efficiently knocking her out as well as a couple of teeth.

"Dammit, Fluke!" Mikerowave shouted. "I had it under control! She would've been toast after one more blow if you had let me do my job."

Where a large gorilla sat a moment before, a blonde boy in a gray supersuit kneeled on the ground.

"We're supposed to capture them unharmed, not burn them to a crisp," Fluke seethed. "Or have you forgotten the Code?"

"'Course I haven't forgotten. I was there when the Code was instated. You weren't even apart of the Corp yet so don't try and act all high and mighty around me because, in this business, you are an ant compared to me," he growled.

Dr. Fluke stood to his full height, smirking and looking down at Mikerowave. "Not quite an ant I'd say."

Mikerowave's eyes began glowing like embers and the temperature around them rose at least twenty degrees. Fluke's eyes widened. He jumped to the side just as a wave of fire showered down where he had stood.

"I'm sick of you!" He growled. "You're always in my way!"

"I'm here to help! I was called in for backup," he shouted. Dr. Fluke rolled to the side as another row of fireballs struck the roof. The crunch of marble sounded.

Mikerowave let out an explosion of fire and fury, directed towards the blonde who never left him alone. He hated Fluke. Unlike Mikerowave, Dr. Fluke was unimportant and a nuisance. And Mikerowave worked alone.

Hearing the marble shake and crumble even further, Fluke transformed himself into a hawk and flew off as the roof gave way. Mikerowave grabbed Lizzy and took a running start over the spiderweb-cracking marble. Then he jumped.

It gets better, I promise. Just read on a little? Please? If not, then sorry I didn't impress you.
By the way, they don't always call each other by the superhero names. That's only when they're out fighting and stuff. Gotta keep their identities a secret!
Leave a comment please!!!