Prologue

Maurice, a seventeen year old boy and an orphan was heading back to his home after getting supplies from the store and sat down.

His appearance was weird or scary to others since he had a long reptilian tail with spike going up to his back in three rows while also being dark skinned. He never know his parents but from what others told him that his father died in car accident and his mother left him as baby right after. He was adopted a few time but would be abused or neglected until he ran away and back to the orphanage. One day, he decided to live on his own and inform the orphanage as they completely understand him and send money from time to time until he stop them.

Maurice: I'm bored.

He lay back until he heard his door being knock and went to open it but saw no one and look around before looking down and saw a letter and pick it up.

Maurice: To Maurice: We have seen your grades from past and must say their average at the best but we like to come to the Shi Creation high from there you will be learning and great time for you.

He sighed before pausing and look back at the letter.

Maurice: Shi Creation high?! That high expectation school!? Why would they want me there of all people?!

He couldn't help but smirk to himself with pride.

Maurice: A school that finally seem my greatness *thoughts* Even they said my grades were average. Why does this feel like an anime?

He snickered to himself and jump on his bed before jumping back at seeing the landlady.

Maurice: Dang it, Giratina! How many times have told you to stop that?!

( Note: I'm not good with describing characters looks/appearance sometimes so I'll be using some pictures sometimes but my oc's should be fine since there a book about their appearance)

Giratina smiled at him softly before getting off his bed and had to look down at him due his height.

Giratina: I heard you are going to Shi Creation high. What about your old school?

Maurice: It was getting boring there and beside...*rubs his arm* It'll be nice to see if I can make some friends this time.

Giratina narrow her eyes and grabbed his arm, removed his sleeve only to find a bruise.

Giratina: Are you being builled again?

Maurice: Yea but I fought them off.

Giratina: Want me to heal it?

Maurice: Nah, it'll be good in morning.

She sighed and ruffled his dreadlocks.

Maurice: Stop it.

Giratina: No.

He slapped her hand and pushed her out of his room and laid down on his bed.

Maurice: *thoughts* I wonder how this is going turn out? Still feel like an anime to me.

Giratina: Maurice.

Maurice: What? I'm trying to go to sleep.

Giratina: It's 3:40 pm.

Maurice:.....