chapter 6. Tokens

(A/n) so assuming that you've seen the movie and your not just reading this for the experience your gonna notice quite a few changes from here on out. Now I don't usually talk about the changes I make however I don't want these to be taken the wrong way. So I will reiterate what I said at the beginning of this book. I do not make the changes I do because I believe that the movie should have gone the way my fic does and I also don't make them out of any place of hate. I have a character and a plot that I'm continuing through 2 movies and so obviously there will be changes however, I'm not trying to put a damper on representation or be homophobic in anyway I'm just changing a couple things to fit my particular story. I'm not trying to offend anyone or be insensitive. Now it's been said please don't @ me. Love you guys!

(Y/n pov.)
"Walking through suspiciously empty streets talking to yourself like a lunatic". You laugh trying to think what your token could be. Do I even have a connection to this God forsaken town anyways? You then spot the door of the old arcade all papered up and shut. Oh what the heck...

"Come on you, come on!"  "GAME OVER" "third time Richie". You match his smile with your own. "Well its not like you've done this before!" He laughs "true, true...could you imagine Eddie in here" you mime vomiting everywhere and take on a posh accent. "The amount of diseases you could impart into one's being from mearly inhaling in such a place as this!" You mime fainting and Richie needlessly puts a hand on your back. You both burst out laughing. "The fricks going on here?"
Henry looks you both up and down and you stiffen. "Richie fricking Tozier? Putting your hands on whats mine?" He steps forward and grabs your arm shoving you behind him. "Get the frick out of here!" Richie looks around stunned and slowly takes a step backwards. "Fricking move!" He turns and runs out leaving Henry to turn and grin at you.

You poke your head in the door and Richie stares blankly back at you. He then walks towards the door and pushes past you. "Richie?" You try to follow but lose him. Well heres to hoping he's ok...Now find your token (y/n)... You wander around and find your feet leading you towards your childhood home. You stop up the street realizing where you are, you smile thinking about all those years when you and Eddie kissed for the first time. You look down but its just normal cracked sidewalk. You wander some more in a daze and are startled out of your stupor by the sound of a train. You look around at the flattened grass and a stream of light glinting off of something catches your eye. You pick it up. Its a shard of glass with the now faint but tell-tale tint of red. My friends, family, the only people who ever cared...

(Time skip)

Eddie rushes past you without even glancing at you covered in some kind of slime and the door slams in your face. You shrug and open it then holding it for Bill to come through. "Richie wants to leave Ben's upstairs with Stan trying to get him to stay." "Eddie's just scared", You pass them and walk upstairs tempted to go check on Eddie. You walk to your room and look around. No (y/n) no! He's married he's married and he hates you... You look at yourself in a small mirror thats in the wall. "Frick it".
You walk to the bathroom in his room and see. "Bowers?" You hear the shower curtain rings snap off one by one and it falls in folds around something protruding from his chest. You hear a clatter and Eddie's trembling form rounds the corner blood running down his face. "You should cut that fricking mullet its been like 30 years man". He looks at you terrified and you against your better judgment push him to the side and gently but firmly hold a handkerchief up to his face. "Guys!" Beverly and Ben come running upstairs and Stan out from his room. "Bowers is in my room". Ben runs off and you direct Stan to go look for medical supplies. Taking care of Eddie was strange he hates you and yet he let you do it. Of course he wouldn't look you in the eye not even when you asked him if it hurt them you layed the gauze down but he didn't exactly exube hatred. Everyone was ready to head to the library but Richie was no where to be found. "He probably just went to the library guys...or after Bowers?"

(Time skipppp)

Beverly gives a small scream and you all are granted the pleasure of seeing a very dead Henry Bowers on the floor. "Are you alright?" "No im not alright I just fricking killed a guy!" "I was talking to Mike..." you walk over to Richie and give him a hug pulling away quickly. He looks startled but then grabs you and dosent let go. He's shaking "your ok Richie, I'm here we're all here its going to be ok". "I j-just-" "I know..." you look over your shoulder and see everyone staring and you tap his back. He let's go and Mike looks around. "Where's Bill?"
Mike sits down and calls Bill while you wrap up his arm Richie and Stan hovering behind you. "Bill, we're at the library where you at?" You tie off the bandage and Mike gets up. "No, no, no, no, no, just-just...Look just come here to the library and we can talk about the plan." "No, no, no, no....Bill! Bill!" "Hes going to fight It alone". "What?" "Alone, its about the group the ritual dosent work without the group. Doing it together is why it'd work". "Mike, did he tell you where he was going?" "If he really wanted to kill Pennywise there's only one place he would go". "The same place the ritual needs to be preformed". "Oh we're not gonna like this are we...Frick"

(A/n) Well...thats a thing. This chapter took so long to write for some reason that had nothing to do with technical issues...but hopefully its good cause we're in the thick of it now we've almost hit the 2 hour mark! Comments always appreciated hope y'all like it!