Chapter 1

Gabriel was working on his new design for Jagged stone when Nathalie came in with her hair a mess and dripping rain water, "S-sorry I'm late sir", Nathalie said sitting down at her desk, "It's alright, everything alright?", Gabriel asked, "yeah just g-got stuck in traffic", Nathalie said with a little tremble in her voice. Gabriel brushed it off thinking it was because she was cold, then he noticed, a bruise to the left of her mouth, "why is there a bruise on you're face?", Gabriel asked, Nathalie shot her head up, "um I accidentally elbowed myself in the face, I'm fine", Nathalie said with a nervous laugh. Gabriel went back to designing the outfit, Nathalie's phone began to ring, she apologized and left the office.

Adrien walked out of his room to hear Nathalie on the phone, "I know I'm sorry, I'll p-pick it up after work", Nathalie said, Adrien could hear a man yelling on the other line, Nathalie wiped a single tear from her cheek as the man screamed, "I-I'm sorry, please I have to get back to work", Nathalie begged, "o-okay", Nathalie said hanging up, "Is everything okay?", Adrien asked, "h-huh oh y-yeah don't worry", Nathalie said putting on a fake smile. "Okay", Adrien said walking into the kitchen, Nathalie went back into the office and began working, "It's okay Nathalie, deep breaths", Nathalie thought.

Adrien sat at the dining table, Plagg flew out of his jacket, "I see that look on you're face, you're worried", Plagg said, "Yeah, Nathalie has been acting strange", Adrien said, "So, maybe she's just emotional", Plagg said taking a bite out of his cheese. "Well it worries me", Adrien said, "You're overthinking it", Plagg said, "You're right", Adrien said beginning to eat his croissant with Chocolate syrup on top and whipped cream in the middle, just the way he likes it.

Nathalie finished up some paper work that was due that afternoon, she accidentally hit her arm which made her wince, she rolled down her sleeve and looked down at the purplish blue bruise that was spread out along her wrist. She rolled the sleeve back up and sighed, her phone buzzed, she picked it up and opened up her messages.

A: Come home

N: I can't I have to work late 

A: I don't give a fuck come home now

N: I'll come over on my lunch break

A: I'll cut myself again and you don't want that again do you?

N: No

A: Good girl now come over

Nathalie packed her things and got up, "Where are you going?", Gabriel asked, "Um, family emergency", Nathalie said, "okay", Gabriel said, he watched as his assistant walked out of the office. "This is the third time this week", Gabriel thought, "I hope she's okay", Gabriel said, Nooroo agreed.

Nathalie walked into her apartment to see Ace sitting on the couch, "Where's my beer?", Ace asked, "I-I forgot", Nathalie said, Ace got up and grabbed Nathalie's chin and shoved her up against the wall, "You forgot?! or you just don't want to", Ace screamed, "I-I'm sorry", Nathalie said. "I'm sorry", Ace mocked squeezing her neck, "P-please Ace", Nathalie begged, Ace let go, "I'm sorry Nath, you know I love you", Ace said putting his hand on her cheek, "yeah", Nathalie said, Ace leaned in and kissed her, "you can go back to work sorry for bothering you", Ace said with a caring voice, "o-okay", Nathalie said walking out of the apartment.

When Nathalie came back Gabriel pacing around the room with his sketchbook, Nathalie walked in, "Nathalie, you're back is everything alright?", Gabriel asked, "y-yeah false alarm", Nathalie said, "okay", Gabriel said, "so how's the designing?", Nathalie asked, "it's going okay but I just don't know which design to pick, can you look at them?", Gabriel asked, Nathalie nodded and looked at his sketchbook, "um that one looks good", Nathalie said, "okay thank you Nathalie", Gabriel said. Nathalie continued working, she looked up at Gabriel, "Sir can I work later then my usual time?", Nathalie asked, "I've given you extra hours for days, I can't keep doing that", Gabriel said, "but I already said I was working late", Nathalie said, Gabriel let out and exasperated sigh and nodded, "thank you", Nathalie said continuing to work.

Later that day, Gabriel yawned, "Don't work to late Nathalie", Gabriel said leaving the office, Nathalie started on tomorrows assignments and looked over the schedule, as the hours go by Nathalie started to cry, she didn't want to go home, but she knows if she didn't he would punish her. She got up and left the mansion making sure to lock the door as she left, she got in the car and headed towards the convenience store to get the beer.

She arrived at the apartment and put the beer down on the table, "Finally you're home", Ace said, "I really missed you", Ace said putting his hands on her hips, "Ace please, I just got home and I'm really tired", Nathalie said trying to break out of his grip but that only made him hold on tighter. "I have been waiting here for hours just for you to tell me you don't want too?", Ace asked with frustration in his voice, "if you're so bored get a job", Nathalie snapped but she immediately regretted it, his face twisted into a scary, angered look, "That is no way to talk to a man", Ace said pinning her to the table. "I'm sorry", Nathalie said quietly, Ace dragged her into the bedroom and threw her onto the ground, "Hopefully this will teach you to behave", Ace said getting over top of her and began choking her, "p-please Ace, I-I wont d-do it again", Nathalie said, Ace stopped, "good girl, if you talk back to me again I won't let you out so easily, now take off you're clothes", Ace ordered. Nathalie obeyed and removed her clothes, Ace licked his lips staring at her body, Nathalie silently cried as he took advantage of her vulnerable body. She just wanted it to end but it felt like time was going by so slow making the torture ten times worse, she wished for someone to save her but she was all alone, if she said anything it would make everything worse. "Please, help me", Nathalie begged to herself silently.

Here is the first chapter of Bruised skin and a broken heart I hope you enjoyed good bye!