Encouragment - Chap. 1

3rd person;

"Come on Scorp, she's my cousin. I'm pretty sure she won't reject you. Your amazing!"Albus fake-smiled at his crush."Are you sure? My family hates the Weasley's and her family hates the Malfoy's,"Scorpius said.

"Well, all you guys have to do is keep your relationship secret until your sure they'll be perfectly fine with it."Albus sat down beside Scorp."Albus, thank you for the encouragement. I might do it soon."

"Well.. if your going to confess to my cousin, I would give you encouragement. Now come on, eat because class is going to start soon."Albus stuffed his mouth."Your like your uncle."Scorp chuckled.

"Uncle Ron? Oh, thanks. I don't know if that was a compliment or not."Albus talked while eating."Where are your manners? No talking while eating."Scorp said."Scorp?.."

"Yeah Albus?"Scorpius said."I don't think my dad is okay with our friendship. He's been telling me to stop hanging out with you."Albus told Scorp."Well your dad can't control who your friends with."

"Albus!"Lily called from the line. She was getting sorted."Hey Lily!"He smiled at his younger sister."It's your sister's first year?"Scorp asked."Uh, yes? She's 11 this year."Albus said.

"Oh, I thought she was 12 this year. So she was 10 last year?"Scorp asked."Of course she was. Why do you ask?"Albus said."I think I got her age mixed up."Scorp chuckled."Of course you did Scorp!"

"Potter, Lily."McGonagall called out."Shh, my sister is about to get sorted!"Albus cheerfully whispered to Scorp. Lily stepped up, got on the stool and the hat was put on her. It was only a second before the hat yelled..

"Ravenclaw!"

Lily excitedly jumped off the stool and ran to the Ravenclaw table. Albus chuckled, he could hear his older brother, James Sirius Potter. Chuckle too.

A few minutes later they all had to get up and go to class.

Scorpius walked up to Rose.

Cliffhanger uwu