Chapter 4

The three of you walked into his office, everyone looking at you in disbelief. He always had his office room dark with one yellow lightbulb on, to make you feel intimidated. As if that wasn't bad enough, your heart was about to explode out of your chest. You felt your circulation rushing with adrenaline and fear. You didn't do or say anything, because if you made ONE mistake, it's over. You looked to your side, and saw Deidara shivering of fear and cold. Sasori on the other hand, looked fine, because he was emotionless, but he was also kind of trembling of the cold.

Finally, Yahiko broke the silence: "I want an explanation from the very beginning. Who is behind this all?"

Deidara: "It's my fault. It's my fault they had to risk their lives to come looking for me. I will accept any punishment coming, un. I wanted some fresh air because I heard a rumor that my sister, Ayaka, and my girlfriend, Cindy....died in a mission. I'm sorry, I just wanted to fly away from all my problems, un.

Sasori: "I'm sorry for both loses, Deidara. Were sorry, we didn't know. Sorry for pushing you-NO READER, DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY-, we....-"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry for being so rude back there. I should've thought my words wisely, even if your emotions weren't hurt."
Deidara: OoO

Sasori: OoO

Yahiko: OoO

(Y/N): "Why are your guys staring at me in shock- oh? I'm not used to saying sorry. Whoops."

*Everyone outside trying to hear in on the tea*: OoO

Yahiko: "As a punishment-Oh my lord I can't believe that just happened and (Y/N) said sorry-, I want you to work harder on every skill you DON'T have, or that you are bad at. Do that for the next week or so, minimum 7 days. By next week, I want to see some improve I n your skills- or if possible- a new technique or jutsu. You must begin today."

All three: "ok!"

Later that day...

Your weaknesses (in the name): Thanatophobia, Nosophobia, Arachnophobia, Aerophobia-search them up if you don't know. Btw, your WILL overcome these fears.

Your P.O.V: "Summoning Jutsu: Abelard! OK, let's try to overcome my first fear: heights. Abelard, Go slightly higher than u-u-usual.

*listens to your favorite song. ex: rock with you-Michael Jackson.*

"Hey, (Y/N) why do you look so scared of being up there? Are you scared? Heh, scaredy-cat."

"SHUT UP DEIDARA. I WILL ACTAULLY TRY TO SLICE YOU IN HALF!"

"Fine then. Let md see you 'try'."

"Abelard, we don't have time for this. Let's go right in there and destroy his clay bird. Ready? 3...2...1... GO!"

"So that's how it's going to be, huh un? Fine then. Let's play."

"Ok Abelard, you got to fly really high up and then ZOOM down, ok? We need to kick this guy's ass and learn to not be afraid of heights."

As everyone watched you soar up on the griffin, they also saw Deidara preparing his clay bird. In one snap, and the bird had ARMOR. The griffin was scared, but you patted its head to let it know everything will be ok. You crashed into the bird, both birds fighting their way out. Then the griffin spoke: "ALRIGHT, JUST DIE ALREADY!" It snapped its beak and made the clay bird soar down like a tornado.

Deidara: "NO NO NO. DON'T DIE ON ME! I NEED TO FIGHT THAT THING, AND I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! UGH WHATEVER, UN!"

Deidara quickly soared down and jumped off his clay bird, but he had something up his sleeve. (Y/N) watched as he put his index finger and his middle finger together, and yelled, "KATSU!" Both you and the griffin quickly turned around and soared high until both of you realized you were almost at the ozone. You soared down, and decided the griffin had something up its sleeve. Then you realized, Deidara was gone. Then it hit you, and were off of the griffin by an explosion.

Everyone watched in shock and noticed you were bounced off of the bird. You quickly turned your sharingan on and shot a spider-web at a nearby tree branch.

You quickly put your spider-woman mask on, and starting swinging from tree to tree. You turned invisible, and then you turned on your 'heavy metal' and punched the clay out of Deidara.

Deidara: "HEY, UN! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

(Y/N): "Oh hey sweetie. You were looking for me?"

You then punched him in the chest, and you probably broke one of his ribs. You were satisfied with the way this fight was going. You then became visible and got onto Abelard and struck his chest with Abelard's claws. The match was now over.

Deidara: "Hey, un I like the way you fight. I can't believe you took down my art. Shall we have match some other day, un?"

(Y/N): "Sure. Just make sure to be PREPARED. Ha-ha."

You then laughed your way inside the base laughing as if you were Maleficent. Your eyes then glowed green, kind of like Mal's from descendants. You were suddenly horrified. You just rushed inside your room and hid in a corner, rocking yourself like a baby's crib. After that, you decided to go get some food. When you got there, everyone was staring at you. Then, you finally spoke:

(Y/N): "What sup? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Zetzu: "Ahem *coughs fakely*. You almost killed Deidara. That was cool!"
Sasori: "Although I feel nothing, it was cool to see that fight happen."
Konan: "You are amazing with those spider-powers!"

Kisame: "That was cooler than seeing humans dead underwater!"

Itachi: "Good job, sis. I'm proud of you."

Obito: "Tobi thinks your cool when you're about to commit murder!"

Yahiko: "I'm proud. You've already made BIG progress on your training. Well done."
Kakuzu: "That was cool seeing that brat almost die. I felt happiness in that moment. Oh, and Hidan thinks the same as me."

(Y/N): "UMM, Thanks I guess? How is killing him good?"

Hidan: "WELL, HES A BRAT, AND HE DOES NOTHING BUT BLOW THINGS UP AND HE ALWAYS GETS ALL MY GIRLS, EVEN THOUGHTS HE LOOKS LIKE ONE HIMSELF-"

Sasori: "Art is ETERNAL, NOT AN EXPLOSION. I repeat that to him every day, but he won't listen to a word I say-"

Konan: "He uses up ALL of my eyeliner in about TWO DAYS. How do you expect a girl to live without her eyeliner?-"

Kakuzu: "He stole most of my money to buy a lot of clay once. He still owes me, but doesn't want to pay me back-"

Yahiko: "He has not forgiven me from the first time we met, he almost blew my head off, and tried to kill the rest of us-"

Zetzu: "He still hasn't let me eat him for dinner and I'm very mad-"

Kisame: "Gross, ZETZU! He once game me SUSHI FOR LUNCH, and still hasn't given me a chance to either pay him back or murder him-"

Itachi: "I was looking forward to being friends with everyone here, but he keeps me from completing my goal just because he lost a bet to me once-"

(Y/N): "OK, OK, DAMM. I think I get it know. JEEZ..."

Yahiko: "Also, are you friends with him?"

"Um, I don't know what he thinks about me. Plus, I don't just consider people 'friends' when I and the person haven't even made it official..."

"Oh. If you DO get to be friends with him, consider yourself LUCKY. If you end up being MORE than that-"

Konan: "YAHIKO! Don't jump to conclusions! What if she doesn't even become friends with him? You are a PAIN."

Nagato: "Hey guys * YAWNS*, how's it going? What's the big fuss?"

Konan: "It's unbelievable! This girl almost KILLED Deidara! You should've seen! IT WAS EPIC!"

Nagato: "OH. Whatever. Can I have some brunch?"