ch1

he fought to open the window and enter his room, he ended up falling to the ground "ugh" he moaned taking his mask off.

"I'm done" he said, taking his web shooters off , throwing it across the room before hitting the wall and breaks it even more.

he curled up against the bed , burrying his face in his knees .
he let his tears fall, he took a pillow from his bed ,buried his face in it and screamed.

letting it all go, he is angry,
he's not good enough . if he was, that man wouldn't be dead just because he couldn't make a working web shooters.

he's an idiot.

-----

he slightly flinched at the sudden hands wrapping itself around him, he smiled turning his head to kiss Steve.

"hey there" tony said before kissing him again.

"what'd you say, we go upstairs. take a break from work" steve whispered , his hands on tony's waist

"I'd like that" tony whispered back "but" he talked a little louder making steve rolled his eyes, tony left his grip walking to his workingbench "i just have a few things to do, give me an hour or two"

"tony, you keep saying that. then you stay here till 6 in the morning" steve complained, crossing his arms.

"why does your arms get bigger when you get mad?" tony giggled at his statement but only making steve more annoyed .

steve sat at one of the chairs ,watching tony go through blueprints and paper.

"I hate you sometimes " steve whispered mainly to himself. "you know we have to wakeup early tomorrow, right?"

tony looked up at him a little confused "what's tomorrow? " Steve's sigh made him remember  "oh yeah sorry. yes, we're still going "

"do you think we're ready?" steve looked up at him "it's kinda scary"

"don't worry. we fought Alians, how hard could this be"

"I take it back " tony and steve stood wide eyed at the sight of all those kids running around, tony was pretty sure those kids by the swing are trying to murder eachother.

"yeah, I say we get a cat" steve said about to turn back and leave.

"hi there gentlemen, you must be the starks" a woman that looks like she's in her late 20s came smiling at them, with a little clipboard in her hand.

"Roger stark's" tony looked down whispering correcting her, smiling at her.  "yes" he talked up to her.

"I'm Sarah, I'm kind of a helping hand around here. may I take you to Mr.morris's office" she talked fast turning around and walking away.
they two looked at each other before following her.

"I don't understand,  why do you want to apply for an open house?" steve frowned with confusion as he looked at tony.

"because we want to, what's the problem?" tony nearly yelled at the guy but steve held his hand quitting him down.

"I mean...you guys are public figures,  and with your status..I just don't think it's gonna get accepted "

"isn't it any capable family can apply for an open foster home?" steve questioned with a calm tone.

"yes,but.."

"then why are you saying we can't?!" tony spoke angrily making steve sigh at his anger.

"I understand your anger Mr.stark, but we just don't think that with your work and public image, it won't be fit for a child. especially with most of the kids we have here"

"well, that was a wast of time" tony started the car " I say we go get a burger "

"I'm sorry ,tony" steve put his hand on his shoulder

"I don't care" tony said, jerking Steve's hand away. steve looked down then out the window.

he hated it when tony gets mad, especially when he drives while being angry.  he drives more carelessly .

---

"dude , what happened to your face? was that flash?..you know you should tell a teacher" ned came , examining Peter's face.

"I'm fine" he pushed ned's hand away a little harshly.

"wow..sorry" ned held his hands up in difeat. "about the science fair this year, what're you thinking?"

"honestly, I don't wanna participate this year" peter held to his backpack stripes tightly as they walked through the hallway.

"why?" ned looked at his friend, he was concerned about his well-being.

"I'm falling behind in nearly every subject, I just don't think I have time for the science fair"

he ran to the back of the school, climbing a ladder to some rooftop .
he didn't want to go home yet, he sat leaning at the brick railing.

he didn't want to patrol today, even if he had a working web shooters. what if he messed up, he didn't want to risk people's lives just because he's an idiot.

---

"I'm bored, let's have sex" tony came to sit next to steve on the couch, crossing his arms.

steve chuckled, looking up his phone screen. "I have a mission for a few days, is that okay?"

"where?" tony looked up at his husband.

"Europe " steve sighed making his chest shrink a little.

"then we're definitely having sex tonight " steve laughed before kissing the short brunette.

---

he closed the door carefully , trying to not make a noise. but he knew he was doomed as the door squeaked as it closed.

"Peter,is that you?" he squeezed his eyes shut ,hearing the heavy steps of Mr.morris ."where were you?" he sounded more angry than concerned.

"I'm sorry, I was in detonation " he held his own hand facing the floor in shame.

"you know I don't like it when you get in a fight" Mr Morris crossed his arms,assuming the bruises on his face is from fighting .his calm voice frightened peter. he knows what's coming.

"I'm very sorry ,I.."

"Harley did your chores today" Peter's eyes widened, he's just a kid!!

"it won't happen again" Peter's head still faced down, his body was tense, getting ready for what's coming.

"it's okay" Mr.morris put his hand on Peter's shoulder making him flinch. "I won't punish you" peter looked up at him, wanting to know if there's any trick up the mans sleeves.

but only for Mr Morris to take peter in a hug , stroking his hair.
peter now just realized the tears on his face.
"im sorry"

so..I was bored and thought of writing something psychologically deep idle why...

anyway enjoy :)