ch3

"hey honey" tony picked up the phone as he was walking around the snackes ally with his stroller.

"hi, so the mission was a total bust.." Steve's bored voice brought joy to tony's face.

"you're coming home early?" he smiled putting a bunch of chips bags in the stroller.

"..yeah" steve sighed "what are you doing now?"

"I'm at the store, buying some snackes"

" why didn't you ask happy to do it?"

" I don't know, boredom I guess.." he stopped as he saw a little girl looking at him with wide eyes, he waved at her and making her smile.

" so I was thinking... there's no legal boundaries that forbbed us from adopting " tony said enthusiastically

"adopting?..you know it's a bigger commitment than a few months of fostering, right?"

"yeah I know, but I think we can do it..unless you don't want to" he reached the cashier, getting everything out of the stroller.

"of course I want to have a family with you ,tony. its out of the question" he smiled at his husband respones.

"so.. we'll discuss it when you come home?" he looked at the cashier that was struggling with entering the barcodes.

"yes, we will..I think I should pack then"

"sure thing..bye"

"bye" he hung up before looking at the cashier with a bland face.

"you're new here, aren't you?"

---

peter was sleeping on the cold floor of the closet, curled up into himself due to the tiny space.
he looked up with hope as he heard the lock clicks, the door opened forcing him to squeeze his eyes shut as the light hit him hard.

he felt warm hands around him, taking him into a hug. "you okay pete?..you know I hate punishing you"

he hugged James back, tears forming in his eyes " I'm sorry" he held onto the mans shirt as he cried.

"it's okay pete, I'm here now" he said calmly stroking his hair softly "I'm here now"

this is more of a short one ...im happy I uploaded three times today... im in the mood to continue writing  :)