{How You Meet}

Hux

You sat on the shuttle sighing, you had been given a rank up but moved to work on starkiller base, being appointed on the supreme leader's ship and had only met Hux in meetings, now your where working directly under him.

The shuttle jolted, smoothing out your uniform you walk out the shuttle. Hux stood there, he looked down on you. 'welcome admiral (y/n)' he said, shaking your hand.

'Thank you General' you reply, putting your hands behind your back. He smirked at you and turned 'your duties will be looking over the bridge and when not doing that paperwork'

You nod as he smirks 'I expect only the best from someone like yourself with a glittering career' he says.

'I will do what is needed' you state.

Hux nods and smirks once more. 'I will hope to see you around, and maybe for a meal'

'Yes General' you say as he nods and walks away from you.

Obi wan

You are Yoda's padawan who has just finished training at the same time Obi wan had, he had always had a crush on you. You kept being matched for missions which secretly Obi wan was happy about

You had just completed the trials, and there was a little party with the other padwans who had completed it.

'Hey, well done (y/n)' you heard behind you, turning you see Obi Wan, his master died and you felt sorry for him.

'Hey, Obi Wan' you say 'I'm sorry about Qui Gon Jinn, it must of been hard'

He nodded 'Thanks (y/n)' he mummerd, looking down. You suddenly gave Obi Wan a hug. He went red and was abit awkward but smiled. 'I hope that we can work together further' he said letting go.

You nod and smile at him.

Kylo

You heard a smash, looking up you see Kylo running into your room '(y/n), you need to run' he shouted.

You get up from your bed 'What? Why?' you question

'Master Skywalker tired to kill me' he stuttered. 'We need to leave I know someone who can help'

You nod, Grabbing your lightsaber and running out with him, he takes your hand.

From there you meet snoke and become a sith but still keeping some lightside skills.

Han solo

You meet him when he was in the empire and escaped with him and Chewbacca

'Solo?' you call 'It's solo right?' you ask, walking up to him, he was talking with some other soildor in a hushed voice. You heard something about deserting and you come into the conversation

'I want to go to' you say quickly 'if you are deserting please take me with you'

The captain looked at you and shouted at Lieutenant Bolandin and quickly you and Solo was thrown into a pit with a monster.

'Hey, sweet cheeks' he said, 'no idea how we ate getting out of this one' he said

Leia

(you meet at like 7 years old)

'You are meeting your new friend today' your mother says. 'it's princess Leia'

You nod, holding onto your momas hand as she guided you onto the Palace, you see a small girl with brown hair and a smile on her face.

'hi, Im Leia' she said, shaking your hand.

'im (y/n)' you say,

'you wana see the gardens, there are some trees we can climb' Leia said happily, taking your hand as you rush out of the building.