1

It was the day.
The day that I would be tested and looked at to see if I was worthy of this school.
My mother dropped me off at the school gates since my dad was imprisoned.

I got out of my moms car and sighed.
"You'll be fine,  you have an amazing power that no one can pass up,  plus,  you got in through recommendations!" my mom cheered

I turn back at her and smile faintly,  its not about my power or my ability...  Its just...  I'm really really nervous.
I took a deep breath and walked through the hallways of UA.  I still couldn't believe I was actually there at UA!  
only the best of the best get in through recommendations!  I smile to myself,  feeling a bit better about this whole thing.

We got called outside and we got lined up.
There were so many people!!
First,  we had to throw a ball.  Pretty easy.
This blonde kid went first.  He fired massive explosions from his hands,  shooting the ball high into the clouds.
705m...
A guy I think was called Deku went next.  The teacher canceled his quirk as a joke but he was actually really weak.
My eyes widened as I watch him launch the ball with one finger.
708m...
Damn...  These scores are high...
It was my turn next.
800m...
I heard 'woah's and 'geez' in the line.  Did I over do it?

The shotput game was over,  now it was time for a practical.  To put our quirks to the test. 
We went to the changing rooms,  I got changed into my (F/C) tracksuit at the speed of light and left awkwardly.

I waited outside of the changing rooms for what felt like felt an eternity before everyone was finally out.

"Oi,  tracksuit kid." I turned my head to where the voice came from.
"Yes? " I asked
"I will beat you in everything." An ash blonde growled
I smiled awkwardly "o-okay? "
He sucked his teeth and walked away angrily.  I think he was looking for more of a reaction.

We got greeted by Present Mic and taken out to a big hall.
There he explained about how we can get points and how to lose points.

Finally,  we got out onto the field and took in the surroundings.  Everyone was going hammy and cheese on the robots in front of them.
In the end I got about 97 points.

We got called into a room and were dismissed.
I got out onto the carpark where my mom was waiting.
I ran up to the car and my mother was asleep on the wheel. I knocked the car window and she woke up.
The drive home was fairly silent other than the odd 'how was your day? ' or 'did you score well? '

We pulled up just outside my house where my next door neighbor had just came home.  We never really talked to the neighbors,  but I think I saw this guy at UA...  Yeah,  that Deku kid.

"Hey,  Deku! " I shouted to him.
He turned around, confused.
"U-uh? Hi? " he stuttered
"I'm Y/n from about 10 minutes ago! " I waved and he smiled brightly,  it seemed like his whole body just illuminated.

"HI!  I remember you now!  Your quirk is amazing!  Can I get some notes on it sometime? " he asked.

"Oh sure! " I laughed
"Honey,  please come inside,  you can talk to the neighbors later, " my mom said.
"Coming! Bye Deku! " I waved him goodbye and went inside.
I sighed.
"Hard day? " my mom asked
"It was a long one... " I replied

I went upstairs got changed and fell asleep.