siete

Barbara really didn't expect that Harry, Louis, and her would sit in the same table. Without all the papparazis around, she was trying to act like nothing happened. But of course, she couldn't.

"Why are you acting so strange today?" It was Louis who opened his mouth at the wrong time.

"Nothing. Just hungry, I guess." Wishing that he would let it go. But no.

"Are you nervous because you're at dinner with a louis tomlinson huh?" Barbara was staring at Louis intensely, hoping he would get scared. Harry just smiled, listening to their conversation.

It was an unusual day that Harry wasn't babbling about his cheesy jokes. "Of course not, poo head. If I was nervous right now, it would be because of Harry," Barbara said and rolled her eyes.

"Reaally? Wow I'm flattered, I can get you nervous by being here," Yeah, the old Harry was back. "Whatever."

She changed their topic. "So I hear you guys have decided that 1d isn't gonna comeback until the band's 10th anniversary?"

"Yeah that's the plan. But we don't know what will happen after that. Are we gonna stay together or not," It was Harry who answered her question. Louis just nodded his head.

"How are they? I haven't met them for a really long time." Barbara asked. "What do you mean by them. Could you be more specific?" Louis said, staring at Harry mischievously. "Yeah, we don't understand. what do u mean by "them". You have to tell us their names," Harry said, holding his laugh.

"Duh, it's Liam and - " It was cut by the sound of cameras. "Barbara, are you dating Harry now?" "Are you broke up with Eleanor, Louis?" "Harry, are you in a date with Barbara? or with Louis?" So many questions were asked by the papparazis. Barbara felt like she had a panic attack for a second. "Shit, what am I gonna do." Barbara thought. "Hey Barbs! Don't just stand there! Get in the car with Harry. We have to go in separate ways, I'm gonna catch up later," Louis shouted to her. Barbara just followed Harry to his car and suddenly he grabbed her hand and got in the car.

The car was filled with silence. "Um, I'm sorry that I grabbed your hand, Barb. It was spontaneous thing to do and I didn't think about that earlier," Harry apologized.

"No, that's okay. I know. But what about Louis? Is he ok?"

"I don't know. Gonna call him after I drop you at your apartment," Barbara nodded her head.

"Thanks, Harry. Let me know the rest okay," "Ok."

----

multiple pictures

Liked by 7199

Liked by 7199.

justjared not long after luke-barbara-louis thing that made fans freak out, Barbara was seen at a dinner with Harry and Louis! But they go for separate ways as Harry with Barbara and Louis by himself. Could it be a sign for a new romance?

comments

larrystylinson28 the only sign for a new romance is larry's rising yall
signoflarry ugh i'm sooo jealous of her lol. she could be witnessing all of larry moments at that dinner
queenbarbie she laid her eyes for all of 1d boys. niall and liam soon lol
mandaastyles YAY FINALLY HARBARA'S HAPPENINGGG

---

hii! I decided to put a narrative part ab them. bc i thought that yall gonna get boring if all of the chapters were the same.

PS : I PUBLISHED THE EIGHTH PART EARLIER ACCIDENTALLY SO THIS'S THE SEVENTH PART ENJOY

jazz