True Confession

Amy's POV:

Sonic.......Sonic.....WAIT WHAT?!? Sonic wants to talk to ME?!? To ME?!? Omg!! My heart!! Sonic NEVER wants to talk to me! This is so rare!! Omg!!!!! Oh man oh man!! Wait....What If........He.....He confesses to...to MEEE!!! KYAAAA! Omg the possibilities that could happen between us!!!! Oh Sonniku! Im coming~!

                                                                           30 Minutes Later...

Amy: Sonic!!

Sonic: A-Amy...

Amy: So why you called me here?

Sonic: I...Uh....Have to tell you something.....

Amy: Yes Sonic...?

Sonic: Amy...I.....Don't Love You-

Amy: OMG SON- Wait....W-What...?

Sonic: Amy. I need you to understand. I don't love you like that, it's more of a brother sister thing. I'm in love with Sally..... I'm sorry Amy but I just don't like you like that...

Amy:.......Oh....Ok then.....Well.....ummm.....I-I.........Ok S-Son-n-nic.........

Sonic: A-Amy....Are You Ok...?

Amy: Sonic I-I have to go...... Amy Runs Off..Not Looking Back

Sonic: A-Amy! Wait!!

                                                                              Amy's POV:

Stupid. Stupid. STUPID! I'm so STUPID! Believing Sonic would confess to ME!?! I'm dumb as heck! Why am I so gullible?!? Why would I even THINK that Sonic would love me?!? Amy Rose you're so STUPID AND DUMB! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! Why.....? Just Why...? Ughh!! I...I...I Hate My Life...All Because of Sonic.....Amazing Amy....I'm On my own now... Pff whatever....Im dumb enough to even get hyped to talk to So- GAH!!

Shadow: Hey Rose, Watch where you going would you?

Amy: O-oh... It just you, Shadow.

Shadow: And stop running on the streets. You could get hurt for crying out loud.

Amy: Ok sorry... And thanks, Shadow....

Shadow: ...

Wait.....Did Shadow just.......Cared for me..? Did he care that I could get hurt...? That...That doesn't make sense Amy.. Stop trying to find yourself that someone....

                                                                  Still Amy's POV:

Ugh. Home. I cant stand it here no more... What a day. Alright Amy. Get Sonic off of your mind! You can do it! But...But How? Hmmmmmm....... Go somewhere with a friend of course!! Yeah, that's it! I'll go with a friend! But Blaze and Silver are pretty much going out together. Such a cute couple. Rouge is with Knuckles, as always. Cream and Tails are studying for a big test this Friday. And I'm here alone....With nothing to do...... Maybe..... I can ask Shadow if he would want to hang out with me... What would go wrong...? That is just stupid.... Wouldn't hurt to try.....

                                                                                        Shadow's POV:

She is outrageous. I mean, she could've gotten hurt. Why are girls careless these days? But the way she talked... Something happened. I don't know what it is, but it made her upset. Why do I even care..? It's not my problem, anyway. What do I have to do with Rose? She'll be fine. 

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Why would anyone be knocking on MY door?

Door Opens

Shadow: Rose..

Amy: Hey...Shadow 

Shadow: What do you want?

Amy: WouldYouHangOutWithMeJustForABitYouCanGoAnyTimeYouWantIMeanItDoesntMatterIsYouDonotGoWi-

Shadow: ROSE! Slow down!

Amy: Would you hang out with.....me?

Shadow: Isn't there anyone else who can hang out with you instead of me?

Amy: No.....Just you.

Shadow: .......Alright fine..

Amy: Wait you will?!?

Shadow: Only for a little, Rose. I have important things to do.

Amy: Well then come on Shadow!! Let's get going!!

Hmmm.. This may be interesting...Hanging out with Rose, Huh? This may turn out better than expected...

Author's Note: Heyoooo! The name's Mai!! Im a ShadAmy fan and I hope ya like my work!! I can't wait for your opinions on my work!!!! Part two will come out nevertheless!! Stay safe!! Oi and have a cinnamon roll XD