Chapter 1

Name: Ciel

Name: Ciel

Age: just turned 19 (kinda)

Height: 6"8 (Tall boi)

Orientation: Bi/ Pan

Race: Demon race

Accent: Irish

Skills: fighting without weapons, charming people, scaring people, cooking, thinking on the spot, finding people, running fast like Lucinda and more

Normal facts: He's tall duh. He is actually quite good at looking after kids and looking after people in general. Ciel usually prefers to wear no shirt or a tight shirt (Hoeeee!! Jk jk LMAO)

Funny facts: hes most of the time, organised , smart and mean but really he's a hot mess that overthinks dropping a pencil and talking to anyone. Hes also every good at saying the wrong things.

Sad facts: Obviously being Meliodas' brother he didn't really have a family to be with. He was neglected even as a small child. There's more that we'll learn as we go!!

Weaknesses: People he cherishes, people upset, jealousy, again theres more to learn as we gooo!!!!

Name: Lucinda or Lu/Lulu

Age: 18

Height: 5"4

Orientation: straight

Race: unknown

Accent: British

Skills: flying quickly, certain spells like merlin, kinda sings but VERY rarely does, she can run extremely fast when she uses alot of her magic though sometimes it wears her out for the rest of the day, good at persuasion and more.

Normal Facts: prefers clothes that cover but sometimes she likes short and revealing stuff. Shes abit of a Tsuundere. She looks kind but shes very moody and not hard to get along with but when you finally get on her good side she's as kind as she looks.

Funny fact: Shes scared of spiders to the point that she'll run for 200 miles in a short amount of time.

Sad facts: She hasn't seen her little sister (Violet) who now would be 12, since Lucinda was Violet's age because her Foster parents forbid it after she lost Violet and she turned up hurt.  Lucindas and Violets parents had gone missing when Lucinda was 9. They were then given to a family who seemed kind but really only liked Violet.

Weaknesses: being touched with iron burns he skin, being shouted at, being reminded of past mistakes like when her little sister was hurt all because she didn't watch her, having afew drinks, people she loves, feeling vulnerable, letting her guard down and more.

((This is just an introduction so it'll be short!!))
_____________________
CIEL'S POV

I finish cooking food and bring it out to everyone "If you complain then I'll throw you out of the window." I groan.. I hadn't slept all night.. Well.. That was probably because Lucinda, a girl here, was crying in her room. I went to check on her and ended uo staying in her room that night while she vented her emotions. She hasn't even looked at me all day. I brush it off and walk to sit on a barrel in the corner "Come sit with me for a change Ciel!" Meliodas, my brother, shouts happily. I rub the back of my neck "I'll pass" I say hopping onto the barrel and sipping my ale.

After eating Elizabeth decides she wants to wash the pots and walks into the kitchen. I roll my eyes. Does she even know how? Shes always like : SiR MeLiOdAs! I cAnT dO iT! Im UsEleSs! Ugh. I hate that.  "What happened to Lulu?" Elaine walks up to me. I decide to not tell her "gotta be honest sweet, I dunno. Sorry.." I say. I always call the ladies stuff like that. Just a habit. They don't seem to mind since they know I'm not trying to flirt. "Alright then... Just worried is all. She looks totally out of it. Maybe you should try talking to her. I saw you go into her room last night?" Elaine says. My jaw tenses. She saw? Does she think... Oh god. "Um Elaine it wasn't how it seemed... And I don't know its not really my thing." I say
"please! For me?" She begs. I roll my eyes wnd stand up. I walk to where Lucinda is sitting and sit across from her. "Why won't you look at me today?" I ask. She looks ta her hands "it's embarrassing idiot." She mumbles. I nod
"Ah, yea... Figured" I agree. This os boring me out. We sit for 10 minutes in silence. I slam my fist on the table while standing up and walk up to my room.

Maybe Lucinda is like they all say after all?...

__________________
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! No i will not be abandoning the other fanfic, were still working on it. In this one me and my friend are still writing chapters as we have been. Xoxo