FOREVER17 (1)

Amour Price Pov

I finally made it in from work. I had a small apartment, it was nothing special but I called it home. I walked into my bathroom to run the shower. Touching the water it was cold,  that gave me enough time to gather my clothes. Removing the sweats and shirt it revealed my true work clothes. Grabbing the strings I started to take off the lingerie and stepping my fresh painted white toes into the steamed shower. I grabbed the unscented soap and clean my sensitive areas letting the days sweat and stress go down the drain. I loved to dance and put smiles on faces as they study my moves. My body was drained and lacked emotion from the type of dancing I have to do to survive. The steam hit my body making it heavy, my skin red from the boiling water. If you haven't put two and two together IM A STRIPPER. All dancing is poetic doesn't matter what type you move like. I work nightshifts because that's where most of the money is of course.

Currently I am 18 years of age with no family, I'm all alone. Dancing is all I have left of Him. The situations I was put in made me arrange things in my life. I have Amoura who is caring and nurturing, then there is honey. Honey was somebody you just never fu*ked with. She is all about her money and would hurt you if she needed to. Honey is rude because she has to be, people made her that way.

The water continued to dance onto my skin, grabbing a body scrub and coconut body wash from PINK I scrubbed more pain and guilt from my body. The water stopped and I stepped out with a towel around my body. I finished applying lotion only to hop up under my plush comforter. The nutcracker played, I felt my mind and energy at ease. My eyes got heavier every blink. Every breath got calmer, the movie got quiet.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Maybe just maybe Im dreaming", I thought to myself.

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

  I grabbed my robe and tied it tight, huffing my way to the door. Touching the cold locks I swung it open to see somebodies fine a*s son. Even though god sculpted his face so perfectly my face was filled with anger and a little confusion. The natural mug on my face caused him to frown a little, not taking away his fineness. "Can I help you",I say with the same expression still on my face. Even though he was attractive I was still pissed I was woken out my sleep. " I'm Darrell love, I'm looking for my brother Donn", he say keeping eye contact with me as if was reading me through my eyes. It made me nervous that not only was my mind craving him but my mind was too. "This is seventeen he lives in eighteen", I inform him. "Thank you", he say burning his flawless smile in my head forever . I nodded and crawled back into my cold bed feeling alone all over again. Grabbing the remote I replay The Nutcracker, letting sleep invade instead of my thoughts.

- Flashback-

- Flashback-

" I love you princess", my dad says smirking at me as we watch the nutcracker.Loud sounds went off and I knew it wasn't the Tv. It happen so fast before I knew it He placed me up under his bed. He saw the look in my eye and wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. His eyes soften up once he saw how scared I was. "It's going to be okay love, promise me something princess", he say as his voice cracks. I nodded my head so he knew I was listening " Don't stop dancing Princess, don't stop moving no matter what. Im always here baby even when I'm not here" , he says trying to hold back tears. He goes to try to get up not before kissing my forehead. "Stay here please, close your eyes. I love you" , He says before he stuck me up under the bed completely. I did what he said and closed my eyes, loud popping filled the room, next thing I heard was a thump. I said nothing, I opened my eyes not listen to what my daddy said. My daddy stared at me lifeless , I see the murders cold eyes ... but they didn't see me. " Daddy wake up please daddy, don't go to sleep" , Whispered holding him close like he did me.

I woke from my nightmare with tears on my face, I quickly wiped them. Reading my phone it read 5:17pm. Swiping over I received a text from my boss.

Dave: There is going to be a music video being shot at the club. Come looking good, be here by 10:30. Btw you're getting paid for the video and for the night.

I replied with a simple okay.

Traveling to the kitchen, I took out the Chicken strips I placed them in a pan and placed them into the oven. Going through my closet I choose a red lingerie set, placing it on my bed to put on for the video. Next thing was my hair and make up. I went for a wet curly look and natural face. It felt like forever and I was done. My strips was out the oven and I was trying so hard not to eat like a little boy.

10:30

My vanity mirror revealed my other identity before I took stage

My vanity mirror revealed my other identity before I took stage. "Honey you're up" , I nodded and made my way to boss vip area. I looked up and locked eyes once again with him from last night. I felt so ashamed, the look in his eyes didn't read disappointment. I don't understand but I need to get it together. I put a smile on a my face and took the directions from the director. It was just me dancing which I didn't understand. I thought there was other girls. Darell sat in the chair and the camera panned showing his face so I could catch the beat. It was telling a story and a I was the perfect one to help express it . I hit a split and looked deep into his soul this time. I talked with my movments and he was listening. " Walk toward him and keep that same look", the director says. I moved closer feeling my body call out for him with each step, never breaking contact. The butterflies in my stomach caused me to break contact and put my head down. I felt his body heat or a connection. he placed his finger under my chin, lifting my chin up. For once I felt like I was alive again. I sat on his lap leaning back, he gently grabbed me by my neck touching my neck with his lips. I got up, turning  around giving him one final look before I walked away letting the camera pan away.

Wiping my make-up off Darrell entered the room standing behind me. "Let me take you out tomorrow night for dinner", he says smiling this time a touch of gold to his mouth. I didn't know the games he was playing or if it was fate. Letting out a sigh " I don't need rapper drama in my life and I don't date people from work. I avoided eye contact through the mirror, I felt my chair turn and that finger on my chin again. " I knocked on your door love, It's me who don't know you", he says so calmly as if his voice was singing to me. Truth is the feeling he was giving me I didn't understand, I felt like Ive known him for a while. "Okay", I say listening to my heart for once. He hugged me and we both exchanged numbers going to our other lives. The stage called out to me and I was once again Honey.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know this short but Should I keep going with this book ? I really Don't know. feel free to leave comments

#Forever17