Chapter 22: Bamboozled

Thank you guys for 2000+ reads and 39 votes.

-Ash's POV-

Serena's acting really weird. I wonder why. She seemed really shy and goes slightly pink when she ran into me last period. She also cut her hair. I got to say though, she looks gorgeous in it. Wait what! I mean it fits her! That's totally what I meant! "Damn you author!".

"Hey it's not my fault this is an Amourshipping fanfic!" Jackson, the author, says. "What the hell is Amourshipping?" "God damn it, now I have to erase your thoughts from 5 min ago to now. You will be out until the end of the school day!"

-4 PM-

Where was I. I think I was dreaming something about a book author and this weird thing called Amourshipping. Oh well. It must not matter anyways. I look at my clock to see it is 4 PM on Wednesday. I also see that I am under a tree somehow. I start to think of a girl with honey hair and bright sapphire blue eyes and I hear the church bells ring. "I now present to you, Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne!" Wait why is she here? The only one I want in my arms when all is said and done is Honey. Come to think of it, I never got Honey's name. 

I get a flash back to when we met. God, she was so damn cute. She always ended her words in the cutest way. And I can never forget her nicknames for me was Ashy. How did she turn my name into something so cute? And when I look at Serena, it's like the world is teasing me. Why are they so damn similar? All of the flashbacks I have with Honey in, I can picture Serena being in as well. But why? I ask myself too many questions. And I can picture Honey evolving into Serena and suddenly Serena uses a random flamethrower into the distance, and then she uses sweet kiss, and oh god I'm hallucinating. Why me? And I want to say I'm in love with Serena, but I know I'm not, because I will only truly ever be in love with Honey. Her smile wants me to melt and her lips smell like strawberry and her eyes, when I see them it's like I'm by the sea, looking into the beautiful blue ocean. I just wonder if her lips taste like strawberry as well. I guess she and Serena just are really similar.

I pick myself up from the ground and notice Froakie and a Fennekin playing. Wait. I have seen that Fennekin before. It's Serena's! I decide to hear their conversation.

-Fennekin's POV(translated)-

"Well Froakie, it looks like one of the two figured it out." "About time! Let me guess, it was Serena." "Yep" I say smiling. "And it's about damn time. Does he know yet?" I ask. "Nope. Still dense as ever. I got to witness Ash battle this super cool character though that looked like he had superpowers and he put Ash to sleep almost instantly." I sigh. "Ohh Froakie, why do I put up with you sometimes?" "Hey! I'm telling the truth! And you know the answer to your question!" I just sigh.

-Ash's POV-

Wait, what secret? Who is this guy? Why is Serena involved? Why do I care? I have so many questions, but I do know that Froakie has a massive crush on Serena's Fennekin just by the way that he was acting. I guess that means that I will be seeing Fennekin a lot more soon. I look over to the trees to see that Serena was following the two Pokémon. I think she is secretly a spy. DO NOT TELL ME SHE HAS BEEN IN MY ROOM BEFORE! Ok, maybe I am taking things a bit too far. But she is stealthy, I will give her that. And then I feel a tap on my left shoulder, then my right, but when I look back, I see nothing. And then I hear a slight soft voice. "Ohhhh Asssssssshhhhhhhyyyyyy. The voice is barely more then a whisper, but I'm sure that I heard it. But when I look around, I see nothing. I really need to stop hallucinating. And then I hear a slight giggle. Where the hell did it come from? I look around in a 360 circle, but see nothing. That's weird though, since it seemed so close. 

I decide to expand my search to looking behind trees when I hear a faint clicking sound. It sounds like heels clicking on the ground, and it's coming from a bush. But when I check the bush, I find only a rock that must have made the noise. So either I'm getting pranked by a genius, or a ninja, or both. I hear more rustling from the tree I was sitting under, but when I go to check it, I see something leap out, see a flash of red, and then see nothing. Must have just been a Pokémon right? I look around, this time to find where Serena has gone, but she must have continued following Fennekin and Froakie, because I can't find her anywhere.

-Serena's POV-

Oh my god, that was too funny. I was up in the tree that he was under, because I snuck up when he wasn't looking. I whispered to him and he looked around confused. I tried to contain my laughter but ended up letting out a small giggle, and he didn't know where that came from either. He searched around the area, and I threw a rock to throw him off. When I rustled the leaves so he would come here next, I waited until he was under the tree, and then jumped over his head and ran off as fast as I could, jumping from tree to tree. It reminds me of summer camp. I would prank Ash like this, and he would get completely confused. He hasn't changed. I think I confused him too much though, as he looked stunned when I said the word Ashy in my sweetest voice possible. I don't blame him, it's probably his first time being called that since camp. He must have had a flashback to then. And when I saw his face, I think he was confused if it were a dream or not, because I think he might be in love with me, even if he doesn't know who Honey is or who just said his nickname. And I know that I'm going to continue this game until I'm caught.

-Ash's POV-

Am I dreaming or did someone just call me by Honey's nickname? But no one knows about that nickname other than Honey. Right? Does that mean Honey is here somehow or does it mean I have a spy watching my every move. I mean, I can sort of see it being Honey. She was a sneaky little prankster back at camp, and while I don't want to admit it, I'm completely bamboozled right now. But how would she be here, and if she was, why wouldn't we recognize each other instantly? 

-End of Chapter 22-