Victim 22- Dakota Johnson

Dakota is from Austin, Texas. If she doesn't sound familiar, she was in Fifty Shades of Grey. She decided to live in LA. She packed everything that belongs to her and flies her way there, with a plane (obviously). When she made it there, she tried to find the house that matches the street address she has (apparently that's how you find your new house when you get off the airplane). After setting up her house for the next full week, she decided to go swimming. So she pulled out her swimsuit to wear:

(Wattpad I swear! Dont do this again!) Dakota arrives at the beach, but instead of sand

(Wattpad I swear! Dont do this again!) Dakota arrives at the beach, but instead of sand...it was mud. The only person there was her. She turns back around to see the gate starting to close. She immediately runs to it to make it out, but she fails. She tries to yell out for security, but they already got in their car and drove off. She was stuck there. She walked into the ocean, to have fun, which seemed enjoyable for her. She started to feel displeased, thinking about her career too much. She immediately walks out, but her foot sinks in the mud. When she pulls her right foot out, her left foot sinks. Dakota was bewildered. When she pulls her left foot out, her right foot sinks all the way up to the top of her right knee. She now tries to pull her right leg out by putting weight from her left leg on the mud to get herself out. Instead, her left leg sinks all the way up to the upper thigh of the leg. At this point, Dakota was set off. She tried using her hands to get out of the mud. Dakota was moving around to set herself free, but it was sinking up to her waste. As she was squirming around, she was sinking as she lifts herself up to see that her whole legs and waist is covered in mud. After seeing herself like that, she sinks all they way up to boob level. She is unable to get her arms out due to how thick the mud is. She moves around to set her arms free and help herself again. Every time she moves, she sinks 7 inches deeper. Dakota is unable to get her arms, which she still tries to free them. When she tries to free her arms but can't move them, she grunts and groans. She was mostly groaning the entire time. Dakota is now about to have her face get devoured from the mud. She groans so loud  that she starts grinning because of the feeling she is in. She let's out a soft moan as the mud devours her cheeks, then her mouth, her nose, and her head.

Dakota wakes up to see herself in a dark cold, gooey place. Unfortunately, she is in a cave. Her entire body is covered in mud as she starts walking around. Dakota was devastated and highly strung. She keeps walking, but mud was dripped on her head. She looks up to see the ceiling is nothing, but mud. There's a sudden flashback where we see a muddy foot stick out of the ceiling of mud. Then both feet sticked out, as the gravity was pulling it out down to two legs and a waist of a human. The gravity keeps pulling a human body, until it comes out (it was making slimy noises when the body was being pulled down the entire time) and drops down to the ground. It cuts back to Dakota realizing how she got down there in the cave. She was now hyperventilating, wishing she never went to the beach. But she doesn't want her life to end in a cave of mud. Dakota gets back on her feet and starts walking around and does not see any exit. She tries digging her way out, but the mud was so thick that her entire arm was stuck in the wall of mud. She uses all her strength to pull her arm out, but a human arm covered in mud pops out and grips onto her ass and slams the frontside of her body onto the wall of mud. She now tries to use one hand to push herself off, but more human arms pop out to grip her entire legs, whole back, and the backside of her head. The hand was gripping her ass which resulted in a moan and a shriek at the same time. She tried so hard, but the arms start to make Dakota penetrate the wall.

Dakota now wakes up from a sudden noise which appears to be a mechanical droid. She sees it floating above her. She tries to move, but she was in a chair, all tied up in bungee cords and realized she is no longer covered in mud, but in the same yellow bikini. The droid lights out a LED green beacon to scan Dakota. When it was done scanning, it let out its last two words before it left the room: "frailness detected." Dakota tried to free herself, but it was easy to get out of. All she did was take both of her arms out of the bungee cords and pushed the rest of the cords on her body down to the ground. "Robots are helpless, no wonder why it was terrible keeping me strapped up", sighed Dakota. She walked out of the room to find herself down into the hallway as she walks down, not realizing droids were behind her working on decorations for the features of the hallway. When the droids observed her, they silently followed her as she easily overlooked behind herself. She ends up in a room with a lavafall to her left and a dining table in the middle of the room. She goes in to only discover the table. "This room is beautiful", she observed. When she turns back to exit, she sees about nineteen droids floating, each having two cannons as arms. They all immediately spread apart, surrounding her as Dakota doesn't do anything but stare at them, bewildered. All of them had a perfect aim as one of them fired a blob at her. Dakota blocked it as it smacked at her right hand, using gallons of force against her. She stands there, looking at it. Seems pretty satisfying, the way it expands on my hand. Slimy, sticky, like a stress ball. Another blob smacks at the left side of her head, making her lose balance, but she was able to catch her balance against the strong force of the blob. The way how this blob is pressing against my head is like a small exercise ball. Dakota is distracted, catching feelings the way how the blobs press against her, the slimness, stickiness spheres consuming her slowly. Two blobs were smacked at both of Dakota's breasts which resulted in a loud moan. The way how they push into my chest, they way they grow. Droids now make a bombardment of blobs onto Dakota as she falls down to the ground. So...heavy...*moans* can't...get up... *moans*. A gigantic blob on her perineum swallows her butt and womanhood which results in a loud moan. At this point she perpetually moans as she is in a pile of blobs, but the right side of Dakota's face is sticking out. She now violently humps the blob compressing her womanhood. When blobs engulfs her face, the last body part, Dakota continues to pound the blob as it still inflates against her womanhood. She now stops humping and passes out in the big pile of blobs as it makes loud gargles.

Dakota Johnson captured in Dining Room at 5:49 PM

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!