Chapter 40: The fall of beacon[Redone] part 1

Kodie: Hey everyone, sorry for taking a while to redo this chapter. Apparently trying to continue someone else's work is a lot harder to do than I first thought.

And yes I know kdog is back on Wattpad. But I'm still going to continue since kdog liked my attempt at his work.

Just a heads up, whenever Grimm Y/n talks it sounds demonic.

And Zane's weapon is called calamity, it can transform into any melee weapon you can think of. He also unlocks a special semblance in the future.

Also, this chapter will be split into 2 parts since it's so big. this will be part 1

Now on with the story

============================================================

(Y/N): Well I'm going to-

Qrow: Hey, there you are kid. I was starting to get worried from all the noise I heard.

(Y/N): Qrow? What do you want?

Qrow: I'm here to take you back to beacon, Ozpin wants to have a talk with you about what happened in the tunnels.

(Y/N): Your kidding right? Do you think I'm just going to go back there? I do recall him saying I'm not part of that school anymore when he handed me over to Ironwood.

Qrow: *sigh* Look Y/n, I understand why you don't trust Ozpin after what he did. But believe me when I say that he never planned on leaving you there-

Qrow was interrupted by his scroll going off.

Zane: What's that?

Qrow: Damn it! Vale is under attack, please Y/n we need all the help we can get.

(Y/N): Alright fine, but I'm only doing this to help my friends. Not Ozpin. Come on Zane!

With that, they head towards beacon while talking along the way.

____________________________________________________________

Land of Darkness: The Grimm pool

Grimm(Y/N): Graahh!

Grimm y/n erupts out of the Grimm pool which makes the Grimm runoff.

Grimm(Y/N): Ulgh! *Cough* That was disgusting! Wait, what happened to my voice?!

Grimm Y/n looks down at his arms and legs and realizes that he looks just like the Grimm, only humanoid.

Grimm(Y/N): I'm... A Grimm? How is this possible? Did that lake do this to me?

Grimm(Y/n) looks down at the pool

Grimm(Y/N): No! I have White hair again!

Grimm y/n noticed that there were hundreds of Grimm walking around him.

Grimm(Y/N): I'll use these Grimm to test out any new abilities.

[Timeskip]

Grimm y/n is sitting on a rock looking upon the broken landscape he made when he slaughtered the Grimm

Grimm(Y/N): Huh, not that much has changed. But why didn't those Grimm attack? I kind of feel bad for them

Grimm y/n gets up and starts to walk across the land to look for a way out.

???: Heheheh, It's time to start some Chaos

The dark figure summons a black portal in front of Y/n which teleports him to the city of vale

???: You may think you killed me Y/n. But this time I'm back and I won't be alone. In fact, I'll be right next to you and you won't even realize it. and if your evil half does manage to beat you, I'll just laugh at you while you slowly die in front of me.