First crushes

thank you to @99redchickens for inspiring this chapter.
No triggers, just some happy fun
———————————————————————————

Parv was watching tv with Athena, Logan and Janus's adopted daughter. He had a massive crush on her, and he really wished they were going out on a date somewhere, instead of watching the avatar while blowing of their math homework. Alas, here they were. Maybe he could ask his dads, or uncles for help though.

The conversations
Virgil: "don't come on to strong, try figuring out what they like. I'm not that great at this stuff though, kid."
Remus: "go kill something for them." "Did that work with Dad?" "Maybe, I used a bunch of tactics though"
Janus: "don't over complicate it. Just go ask them if they want to go on a date. Why do you need to know how to ask someone out though?" "No reason!"
Roman: "oh I'm so glad you asked! You should make them dinner, get flowers, and dress gorgeously" "what about to ask them out though?" "That is to ask them out, you've got to sell yourself a bit, show yourself off."
Patton: "ooh! You could draw something for them or get them a present! Something cute to show how much you care!"
Logan: -same thing he said in the Valentine's Day video-

With the new information he'd collected, Parv went up to Athena, who had been reading. He'd planned to just tell her how he felt; but he found himself at a lack of words, and in the panic of the moment simply smashed his lips against hers. This of course earned him a slap to the face and her asking what the hell he was doing.
It took about half an hour of stuttering to tell her how he felt and why he kissed her suddenly. 
She told him he was lucky she felt the same or he could have unleashed hell only he fathers could control.

———————————————————————————
Word count: 336

———————————————————————————Word count: 336

Btw these are the inspiration for the physical appearance of Parv and Athena