trailer requests

hey guys, I've been meddling in trailers (or at least attempting to) for the past few months and have decided to try and make some more for practice. If you want to request a trailer, then use the form below.

Also, these requests will be non-committal (which means they may take more time) and your book doesn't have to be published. 

Please complete the form in one comment and as an inline comment on "trailer form" below.

EXAMPLES

TRAILER FORM

Title:

Author:

Summary: (try to make it a bit specific since I want to get a feel of your story so I can make a trailer that best suits it)

Hook: (This is almost like a 2-4 sentence hook. Just something short that captivates your readers into reading. Keep in mind that whatever you write for this section will go into the trailer)

Colour scheme:

Ideas: (be specific, mention scenes & aspects in your book that are significant to the story...etc)

Theme: (for example: dark, mysterious, action-packed...etc)

Faceclaims: (not mandatory, but helpful)

Clips: (you could give me links to YouTube videos or tell me the name of the movie/s or photoshoots your face claims are in. If you don't have face claims, you could mention a movie that fits your overall theme and/or story line)

Song/s: (not mandatory, but would be helpful)

Character description/s: (just so I can know the character's personality more and be able to pick clips that fit them. You could describe their hobbies, for example, if they're an artist and that's significant to your story, then I might put a clip of someone painting a canvas)

Other:

Trailer or Opening credits?: