𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

thousands of years ago, ellesmere was part of the usa

thousands of years ago, ellesmere was part of the usa. but the people were restless. they wanted their own country. and that's when a group of people decided to take matters into their own hands. people, most of them lying in the dust, scavenging the little things. these fifteen people decided they'd had enough, that they didn't want to be at the bottom of the hierarchy but at the top. that they wanted the power. and so they broke themselves away and created a new place. what we call ellesmere.

the poorest people made their way there hoping for a better life. and near the beginning they were given that. a better life, a way to get away from the dumps of the country they used to live in, whether it be america, europe, asia, africa...

those twelve people ruled alongside one another, trying to make ellesmere a better place. a safe place. and for years, that's what it was. a place that many people loved, that they seeked refugee in.

that was until the twelve people started arguing. not the original twelve, but their great great great grandchildren. one of them, to be specific, started the fight. he craved more power than he had. javaid that was his name. but javaid was smart. he didn't start the fight himself. no, he knew that the others wouldn't like it.

instead, he triggered the others to start fighting. he triggered them to start arguing about silly things that made the country safe. race, religion. by the words he said, by then placing the blame on someone else.

his plan worked from there. the people were petty, some left, claiming they couldn't work with the others. and then it was easy to take care of the others. force them to leave, through threats, disguise the stubborn ones as suicides. until only javaid was left.

but while the rest of the leaders kept ellesmere balanced, javaid was ruthless. brutal. he ruled with an iron fist, keeping himself at the top and leaving the others to scavenge for scraps. he surrounded himself with only the few rich and mocked the poor. and raised his descendants to be the same. to act the same.

with that ellesmere changed. it became a different place, a place where people cowered with fear.

that was until the year of 3875. a letter was delivered to the palace. a list with it. from the red arrow, as they call themselves. the letter, a threat, telling the family they'd have to complete the items on the list.

or else...

a roleplay
© to sunflcwerbaby , lcverboy- and fritabeans-
penned by ishy