Invasion

"Ritsu, Is the map of the inside building almost finished?" You asked as you sat at the top of the rocks waiting for everyone else.

"Are you secretly like a spider or something y/n? That was insane!" Isogai shouted.

"I was raised in military bases! Me and the other military kids used to sneak into the military training grounds and climb the super rocky walls! This is a piece of cake!" You laughed. You paused your face flushing with sudden embarrassment. "Hey um.. Mr. Karasuma please don't tell my dad I used to do that?"

"....I won't." He sighed.

"Thank you!" You smiled.

"Finished with the map y/n!" Ritsu said.

"Alright! Please display the map so I can examine it and when the rest of our class is at the top of hill would you explain the best entrances." You asked.

"Of course!!" She smiled displaying a 3d image of the tower. You begun examining the tower while waiting for everyone else to reach the top.

"Could you give me the best image of the roof of this place you can find ritsu, and while you do that can you keep displaying and explaining the tower?" You asked.

"Right away!!" She said happily. You looked up at the tower. While she explained the layout of the tower you begun to climb the side of the wall.

"Y/n get down!" Karasuma whisper shouted. You huffed out angrily and slid down the side of the wall landing softly on your feet so you barely made a sound. You picked your phone back up.

"I've obtained the best image for you y/n." Ritsu said. "Here." She showed it to you.

"Ritsu, what is the percentile that I can scale the side of this building and not fall to my death?" You said.

"Negative, due to your weak lungs from previous medical records there is a good chance from the thin air you could become unconscious and fall." Ritsu said. "I cannot tell you an exact percentage so I will not allow you to climb the wall."

"...Than that's that.. We'll go in through the back door, if it's locked there's a really easy way to unlock it." You said. "let's go."

"But you weren't listening to Ritsu's explanation?" Nagisa said. "How do you even know that's the safest way?"

"I already examined the building on my own, Ritsu, the back door is the safest route if it's unlocked right?" You asked.

"Yes of course! I might also be able to unlock it from the inside." She said.

"Than let's go." You said walking to the door. You twisted the handle. It was indeed unlocked. You waved the others over.

"Hold Korosensi ok?" Karasuma said. "I have a feeling you'll listen to him more than anyone else."

"Ok.." you said holding the bag the orb Korosensi was in. You took out a syringe and took some of the material concealing the yellow orb. "Do you mind if I study this material later Korosensi?"

"Of course not! Anything that you think will get you closer to assassinating me!" He said.

"Thanks." You put it in a plastic baggy and placed it into your backpack.

"Why do you have a syringe?" Nagisa asked.

"I planned on studying korosensi's blood but I never got the chance to." You shrugged. "His blood is obviously different than ours but how different, how does it react to heat, does it sizzle like ours, or does it mutate? If you try to dilute the blood do you get a close consistentsy to our blood or something new? This could help our research on how to kill him."

"Those are all good questions y/n." Korosensi said. Your eyes focused on all the guards.

"Hmm..." You turned to Ms. Jelavic.

"You don't even have to tell me peaches, I got this." She laughed ruffling your hair. Your eyes shifted around the hall and you flipped your hood up.

"We better get moving, she can buy near to twenty minutes playing that piano alone, that doesn't count for the rest of the seducing she can do, if we don't get a move on we'll be screwed.. light on your feet everyone." You said quietly. "Signals, one finger means quiet down, two means search the area cautiously, three means hide."

"And four means abort." Karasuma said. "We might need to know that one."

"....Yes I suppose, you're right, Five means follow." You said. "That said let's get a move on."

You all got up the stairs with no problem. "Heads up everybody! Where do you think all the rich parents send their entitled children? Only the best for their little princess and princesses!" Korosensi asked.     "Y/n, you should make a better effort to blend in too." 

"If we walk straight into someone I know, then we're screwed, and it'd be all my fault." You said.

"Y/n, don't worry so much, this is still a field trip, and we'll get through this rough patch together." Nagisa said placing his hand on your shoulder and giving you a charismatic smile. Your face flushed and you instantly felt guilty for what popped into your head. You really wanted to kiss him.

You sighed heavily again, you looked around a bit and then looked to one of the storage closets. "Gross."

"What is it?" Karma asked.

"Mm, teenagers hiding, probably doing something gross." You blinked a bit rubbing your eyes. You felt a bit sick, you knew that you drank the drink that the sick people did too, but you weren't about to abandon everyone due to a little spell of dizziness.

You walked at the back that way korosensei and Mr. Karasuma couldn't tell that to you were also ill. You couldn't focus all that well, you could only see that karasuma was fighting someone, a biohazardous person, he was using gas canisters of sleeping gas. That's extremely unfair.

"It's weird for you to just stand there." Korosensei pointed out. "Wouldn't you normally rush in to help?" 

Lie, lie quickly, what could you use to lie. "I haven't trained my lungs enough to be able to hold my breath long enough to help him."

Fuck, that lie was awful. "That's understandable, karasuma can hold his own anyways." Korosensei said.

You watched, your eyes felt hot and itchy, you hated it. You eventually got Karma to give you a piggy back, since you were in the group that was on their legs most of the day while having plotted out the assassination. You allowed your eyes to gloss over as you pretended to watch what was going on. You came up to a door and you ended up having to come back to reality when the girls decided they were gonna go around to unlock it.

Nagisa got dressed as a girl, which was surprisingly cute. You held his hand and pressed up to his arm every now and then while you were there, and you could see frustration line his features, since he had to act like you were just his friend.

Nagisa was eventually given up to distract a person of his gender. Which made you laugh a bit as you helped the girls unlock the door.