3 (Jeon Jungkook)

Jin pov

I woke up from my sweet dream because of the sound of my mom screaming at someone. I actually couldn't understand how noisy a person can be!
It was 6:30 am. What the fuck she was doing? I could here the sound of stuffs removing. Perhaps she was changing the decoration. But seriously at this time? I did 't mind cause I knew how weird my mom can be so I just took my feet to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I was combing my hair when I remember Jungkook is bringing Taehyung today. I smile. I really love little babies. Their little hands and feet and their soft skin is really adorable. Oh I cannot wait for having a baby of my own.

As I came out of my room I was shocked as I saw a mountain of toys and baby stuffs in the hallway.
"Mom!"
I didn't hear a respond. Until I heard another scream from the room which was in the end of the hallway. "I told you put that at the corner!"
I got there and saw a very beautiful room. It was decorated for a baby. A crib in the middle of the room, a playground at the edge , colour pencils snd crayons and lots of toys and books. But for who?

"Mom?"
"Oh Jin! You are awake?" She said with an excitement.
I chuckled" No, I am sleeping and this is my soul which is talking to you."
She then rolled her eyes like a teenage girl. I cannot believe she is 48. Her acting is like a teenager.
"What is with this room?"
"She kind of killed me last night for making a baby room. You don't know how hard it was finding all of this stuffs at 12 am and telling them bring all of the stuffs at 6 am in the morning."It was my dad with breathless sound. Poor of him.

"Morning dad!"
"Mor_ouch why did you do that?" He rubbed his arm as my mom pinched him. I chuckled.
"What did you mean by killing you? Huh? Tell me!"

"So what are they for? Don't say I am going to have a baby sister or brother in this age. I think it is not the time for that.you must wait for your grandchildren" I said and laugh.
My mom looked at me with killing gaze. "You know what? You are like your dad! And what do you mean by grandchildren? You mean I am old as a grand ma? Come on tell me!"

I chuckled to her reaction. "No you are the most beautiful lady I've ever seen and honestly you don't show your age."
I saw a smirk on her lips." You see Kim Namjoon? I'm too much for you."
My dad just shook his head. "What did I do?"
"So you don't wanna say about this room?"

Jungkook pov

It was 7 am when I woke up. I couldn't believe Tae was still sleeping in his crib. After feding him at 3 and changing his diaper he didn't wake up. He slept even without any whining. I got up for freshing up. Last night I made my decision to take Tae to kim's house. I didn't mind if his father find out who I am. Yeah I am the son of great Jeon Minho. So what? Now the important thing in my world is Tae and I will so everything for him.

As I came out from the bathroom I saw Tae was waked up looking all around the room with his doe eyes and moving his hands upward.
"Wow! My angel is awake! Did you sleep well baby?"
He giggled as I took him from his crib.
"Let's go for taking a bath. We are going to Seokjin's house Tae. Do you remember him? The nice guy in university. He sang a lullbye for you last night"
He just giggled. " Is that why you sleep well? Huh?"

I took his clothes out and put him in his tub. Bathing a child is the hardest thing in the world. He always move and it was the most stressful time.
After bathing and changing his clothes I made a break fast for myself. It was 8 actually.

I put Tae in his crib in the living room and sit beside him while feeding him and having my breakfast. "Are you interested for going to Jinnie's house baby?"
He look at me and then rid his bottle. It seems he wasn't hungry.
"Baby why don't you eat these days huh?"
He just made some sounds. I finished my breakfast and put his jacket and put him in his stroller and pull the blanket up to his neck. It was the middle of April and wasn't much cold but I didn't want my baby get cold and bear pain.