Chapter I - The Beginning

This story takes place 500 years after the Gods have came down to their world. On June 15th, year 1500, a mother gives birth to a boy who's fate is quite odd and the boy's name is Shirei Kuragari. Now, in the Fleya country, is where it all started. A country that is located in middle part of the world. This country is the strongest and richest. A country known for its wonderful scenery and remarkable people. Let us now embark this journey to know what the secret of the country really is and how they managed to be on top...

          The family Kuragiri is a middle class family in the Fleya country. The family has always had a knack for compassion and Shirei had that the most, no matter what the risks are, he always save those people in need. Shirei was a gifted kid, at the age of 3, he learned how to read and write. He learned 5 languages when he was 5. He has high observation skills. I guess you could say he got that from both his mother and his father. Shirei's mother, Chihyou Kuragiri is an SS class Vice General in the army of Emperor Geran. She is very famous due to her mastery in Kendo and Stone Magic. She is very hot headed but very kind. Sometimes, on her free time, she goes to lower class area and teaches kids kendo. She also gives them food and jobs. She is the pride of the poor. Shirei's father, Zai Kuragiri, is a world class doctor, even hailed as the best in the world, it is said that he saved Emperor Geran by giving him a heart surgery. He sometimes goes to the lower class area and offer free check-ups and free medicine.

          Shirei, as a 10 year-old kid being exposed around to the upper class and the lower class, he didn't know what to feel as to what he saw after all those events. He saw a kid from the lower class being sold off to the upper class to become a slave. He saw society's true nature at a very young age. Confused and baffled by this event, he vowed to end slavery someday. Slavery is rampant in these times. And when there's slavery, there's racism and elitism.

         Shirei grew up being isolated because his parents were always busy because of their work and he understands this. Because he was always at home, he's always reading books and learns Kendo from his mom whenever she is around. He became proficient at it at a short period of time. Then one day, Zai, Shirei's dad, brought Shirei along with him to go to the lower class area to offer free check-ups. Then that is where Shirei met his very first friend...

          As people from the lower class area were lining up, a noble from the upper class can be seen strolling around with 5 bodyguards. People from the lower class suddenly got nervous as they saw the noble. Sweat starts to trickle down their cheeks as the noble with the lavish attire starts to approach them. Their bodies shaking of fear from the noble's and the bodyguard's footsteps sounding like a Sasquatch feet, thundering and shaking the concrete. Then the noble together with the bodyguard stopped in front of the area as to where Zai is checking a patient. People from the upper class strolling around the lower class area is common, they're roaming around scouting for slaves. And when they caught your eye, then pray to the Gods that they will not buy you off. People of the lower class area cannot do anything about this. It's either be sold or be cold (dead). Now the nobles stopped in front of Zai's operation and suddenly grabbed a girl with the same age as Shirei in the line, the parents of the girl were on their knees, crying and begging desperately to the nobles not to buy her. Shirei was furious about this, he knew everything about the system in the lower class. At first he hesitated to intervene but when he saw that the nobles slapped the parents of the girl, he stepped up unknowingly and said:

Shirei: STOP!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE WORST!

          As soon as Shirei said this, he knew he was in big trouble. A bodyguard approached Shirei and was about to smack him but luckily, his father stepped in.

Zai: Now, now... Let's all calm down. Shirei, what do you think you're doing? (With a cold look in his eyes.)

Noble's bodyguard: Oh, sorry there to ruin your operation, Dr. Zai. But you know how it all goes down here right?