9

Ever since our last conversation at the cherry blossom garden, Ten suddenly didn't go to school for few days and when he comes back he's not his usual self then after that he's absent again for a few more days and it ended up 2 months that he didn't frequently showed up in class...

Our teachers didn't even bother to ask where he is since he's famous to cause trouble everytime and that everyone's afraid of him though except for Won Jil Ah's squad...

Jin Suh ask me but I also didn't know what happened to him that made him suddenly and frequently didn't go to school. Even if I'm worried sick here still I didn't know what should I do...

The Art Festival is coming and it's nearly end of November though we're already done but Ten's painting isn't place here in school and neither do I and my only problem is what if he won't be around at the Art Festival?

"Yah Lee Sung Ji, you should think about your situation if Ten won't be around at the Art Festival, you'll be doomed and also your grades since you're a full-scholar"

I sighed and just nodded at her. These past few days made me all stressed up not just because of Ten but also there's sonething else that's bothering my life...

I've been frequently sended some suspicious emails regarding from my guardian or the person that serve as the one who keep sending me 'financial assistance'...

Though it's still an unknown sender but they send me letters every after 2 days unlike in the past they just send me email at the end of every month...

I just massage my head because I think I'll have a very heavy headache coming. It's almost dismissal but my mind'd already on my bed and comfy pillows and blankets...

When the school bell rang it indicates that it's time to go. I suddenly looked at Ten's seat that's beside me. I felt something that I don't know if it's a good feeling or not...

I just let it slipped by and just continued to arrange my things before I go. When I finished I bid goodbye to Jin Suh since her Dad's gonna pick her up because we're sometimes going home together...

I just walked at the empty hallway when I stopped at a vacant room where Ten and I first talked. I remembered how scared I am and how I portray him in my painting...

I hesitated if I should go inside or not but it's as if my body's have a brain that they move on its own then opened the empty room...

It's still the same the last time I'm in here. I just stand there reminiscing the past memory. I didn't know that I started crying already and if not for my hands that suddenly wipe away the fresh tears maybe I already shed lots of tears and I didn't even know what's the reason for it...

After I compose myself, I've noticed a covered painting at the corner of the messy room (it's empty because no one's using it except for Ten)...

I walked near at the painting just to found out that it's Ten's. I was in awe and didn't know what should I talked about it but the very first thing that just made me notice os not his painting style but the painting itself...

A girl that wears our school uniform. Holding a piece of cherry blossom petal though it looks like she's sniffing on it whild she's smiling genuinely...

Then it hit me right at that moment. I remembered how I sniffed a cherry blossom petal while I unconsciously smiled from the smooth scent of it...

Tears pooled my eyes while they raced down at my face. When I looked at the painting, I just cried even more that made me slumped down on the floor...

I don't know why I cried this hard but there's only one thing on my mind. I want to see Ten, I want to see his face and his very existence. I missed him. I missed Ten...

I cried my heart out to let out the painful feeling. I don't know why my heart's hurting. Like it's hurting because of someone else...

Ten, please.............I want to see you...........I missed you so bad............please Ten where on Earth are you?!!

****

"Smile of an Angel's Cherry Blossom Petal" --- C.L.T

___________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki•