It happened.

✰ this book is written in first person, aka like a journal !

✰ (y/n) = your name

✰ (l/n) = last name

✰ (y/age) = your age/desired age

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★⁣⁣
                              Day 1
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★⁣⁣

So a while ago I visited Disneyland after it responded after covid and I went there with a couple friends and their older sibling as a guardian to watch over us. We arrived early and were able to go on rise of the resistance! We were literally screaming like crackheads when we got an early boarding group😂 We had so much fun going on the rides one after the other! We would overreact to every little thing lol. We once passed by a worker who looked rlly cute while cleaning the tables and we literally squealed after we saw him. We exited off the rise of the resistance and decided to split up since two of my friends and I wanted to go get churros and go on a couple rides on the other side of the park.

I saw him again.

The worker. This time I got to get a closer look at him. I noticed he had big piercing grey sunken eyes, a sharp jawline, greasy dark brown hair, and a wide smile. He noticed that I was looking. I quickly glanced away and sped walked up to my friends to get the churros, "Hey I think he noticed me haha"
"Oooo what are you gunna dooo," one of my friends giggled.
We all fangirled and were falling on top of each other with every step we took giggling.

We reached the churro stand and ordered 5 for the rest of the group. While waiting in line I looked around.

There he was. Again.
I turned around quickly and whispered to my friend, "omg he is right there dontlooknowbutithinkhesfollowingus."
My friend, being the way she is, immediately turned around and made it obvious she was in search of someone.

I was embarrassed and acted like I didn't know her for the moment until he passed.

"Ohhh I see him! Yeah definitely he's following us" she bluntly stared out loud, turning around facing towards me.
With my hand covering my eyes, I whispered frantically, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?"
She shrugged with a smirk and giggled right after. We both scanned the place.
"I don't see him anymore, he must've left." I said in a sad tone.
"It's alright, he works here anyways you'll see him again haha."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

As I'm walking down the pavement with a churro in my hand I feel myself being thrusted in midair while my foot stays locked in position.
I feel an arm swoop in and grab my waist clinching me back to the start. I look up to see who it was.

It was him once more.

"Thank you so much for saving me and my churro," I lightheadedly laughed like a nervous wreck.

"No problem, Miss...?"

"(L/N.)" I froze for a second. His voice was deep and had an english accent hinted in it.

I replayed the moment in my head trying to figure out what just happened. I must've tripped over his foot or something. His long arm stretched out to grab me, his big hands gripped my waist, his long torso pressed against mine, his height. He was very tall, everything about this man screamed long.