I AM DONE!

TW: Cursing, cheating, and liver if you see this I'm bored and had nothing else to do and I will not be stopping until I'm done with it

( // bold // Is thinking; italics are actions; bold underline & italics are on the phone) Third-person POV! ( They're in their second year of U.A! )

Deku was getting gifts for Ochaco for their 7-month anniversary of dating. He was about to unlock the door to surprise her but then he heard something that broke his heart.

"Mm~. Shh, be quiet."

Deku busted through the door fuming with anger.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"
Todoroki and Ochacko were making out on the bed.

"U-uhh! I-Izuku I can expl-"

"NO, YOU ARE NOT GETTING ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING!!! I WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY BUYING THESE DUMBASS GIFTS FOR YOU! AND YOU TODOROKI WHAT FUCK?!!"

(In the common area)

"Does anyone hear that? It sounds like yelling.

"You're right Sero." Kirishima agreed.

"We should check to make sure everything is ok. Let's go, guys!"
Tsuyu says leading the group upstairs. As they reached the noise they witnessed something they didn't know would ever happen.

(Back with Izuku)

"Izuku Im s-sorry!"

"NO! Save your fake-ass apology for someone else you decide to cheat on! And Todoroki!! I thought you were my friend?! I helped you get over your issues with your dad and you go and pull this shit?!"

"I swear I didn't know you two were dating!"
Todoroki tried to explain.

"DON'T EVEN START WITH THAT BULLSHIT! YOU KNEW ME AND HER WERE DATING HELL EVEN SOME OF THE STAFF KNEW!!"
Midoriya tried his best to calm down tearing up.
"Get the fuck out of my dorm and take your shit."Todoroki quickly got his stuff and left. Ochaco got up trying to reason with her now ex-boyfriend.
"I-izuku you know I love you dearly right?"

Izuku looked her in the eyes crying a bit more.
"I hate you to the deepest depths of my soul! You are nothing but a gold-digging bitch. Get. Out."

She grabbed her stuff crying and ran out stumbling a bit while hiding her face from her classmates.

"What just happened?!"

Izuku turned around looking at the shocked audience.

"I...don't know Mina..Kero." Tsuyu whispered trying to process the recent events.

"Are you okay nerd?"
Bakugou asked feeling bad about what just happened.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. Thanks.."
Izuku pushed past the group of people stomping down the hallway desperately trying not to cry.

//How could they do this to me?! After all the attacks and our friendship during our time at U.A.! Everything we've been through...did it all mean nothing to them?..// He wipes his eyes trying not to think about it but still wondering why and how long they had been doing this behind his back.

Deku stopped at a dorm door knocking against it.

Denki opened the door surprised pulling Deku into the room.

(Izuku and Kaminari had gotten closer and hung out more while at UA)

"What happened??" Denki asked comforting Izuku.

"I caught Ochako and Todoroki making out in my room..."

Denki hugs Deku as he cries. "What kind of fucking friend does that?!"

*BING*

Deku got a notification from his phone. It was his mother, she wanted to talk about something important.

"I'm sorry but I have to take this it's my mom."

"That's fine take as much time as you need." The yellow-headed boy said watching Izuku leave the room.

Izuku runs to the bathroom and calls his mother.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Izuku how have you been?"

"It's been good Mom." He says lying not wanting to concern his mother.

"I'm glad that you're doing well.

So what did you need Mom?

Look sweetheart I know this is so sudden but I got a new job and-"

"That's great mom!" Izuku exclaims.

"It is but the job is in America and I have to know if you'll come with me..."

"But UA..." Izuku whispers.

"I know that's why I did a bit of research and there is a school that is even better than UA it's called Willow's Academy for Heros"

Midoriya thinks about his choices, his friends, and recent events before coming to a quick decision. "I'll go to America with you."

"Are you sure sweetie?"

"Yea..with recent events with the villain attacks and other things...America might be a nice break from all of it."

He walked back into the room sighing.

Denki patted the seat next to him.

Deku sat down.

"What did your mom need?"

"She got a new job in America."

"That's cool!"

"I decided to go with her.."

"Oh..but you'll visit, right?"

"I can try."
Izuku rests his head on kaminari's shoulder trying not to cry.

"I-I tried my hardest to keep her happy.."

Denki rubbed his shoulder trying to comfort him.
"Stay in my room tonight and let's watch movies ok?"

Izuku nodded his head and spent the night with Denki.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the end of part 1 of 'I'm nothing like before.."! If there is anything that I need to fix in the story like grammar errors or suggestions please tell me and let me know! (and telling me to stop making this story does not count liver im very bored and need something to do at the moment) anyways see you in the next chapter. ❤️
Word count: 915