Im Leaving...

( //BOLD// Is thinking; italics are actions; Bold is a lot of people yelling; bold underline &italics are on the phone/texting) Third-person POV!

( The next morning! It's Saturday)

Deku finally wakes up and looks at Denki that's been up for a while.

"Good morning Izuku."

"Morning."

"What time is it?"

Denki looks at his Pikachu alarm clock that Sero had got him. "9:30 why?"

"I got to go to my mom's to pack remember?"

"Oohhh, well let me help, you probably have a lot of things to pack."

"Thank you, Denki but Do you have any clothes that I can wear I haven't done my laundry in a while," Deku said while laughing a bit.

"I think I do."
Denki goes to his closet and pulls out a graphic tee with some black jeans. "We can match~!"

Deku sighs and gives in. "Fine, we can match but this is the only time that this will happen."

Kami quietly celebrates and hands Izuku that outfit to get ready. gets up and gets ready to leave the dorms.

(Time skip)

Both teens got ready and left out the dorms to go to Izuku's house.

"Do you plan on telling class 1a about your moving to America with your mom?"

"I'll tell them some of them but I won't be telling you to know who and the other one, But I won't care too much if they find out."

"Oh didn't you say that your dad and a few friends lived in America?" He questioned.

"Mhm."

"Man, that must but so cool!"

"Yeah, but I haven't seen them in ages!"

Deku sighed putting his hands in his pockets.

Denki put his arm over his shoulder smiling at him. "Don't worry if they were your real friends then they will remember you now.

"I guess you're right."

"So when do you leave?"

"Monday I don't have long left at this school.."

"Then I and a few other friends will make your last few days in Japan last!"
"But you better call me as much as possible when you get there!" Denki says jokingly.

They reach the apartments and walk up the stairs reaching the doors. "I will don't worry."

Inko immediately opened the door when she heard her son's voice. She engulfed her son in a hug when she had seen him.
"Oh, Izuku!!"
Inko pulled both of them into the apartment. Izuku hugged his mother back.

"Hi, mom."

Mrs.Midoriya released him and hugged Kaminari as well. "I heard a lot about you from my son."

Izuku's face starts turning. "Moommm!"

"But Izu that's all you ever talk about besides your girlfriend and some of your other friends."

"Oh, so you talk about me to your mother?" Kaminari smirks a little while the embarrassed teen walks to his room to start packing.

"Oh shut up!"