Chapter 1

Summer was basically over and we have a couple days until we had to go back to school. I'm walking down the street and I see Monse. And oh my lord she had boobies!
  "Monse, wassup girl!" I yell as I run towards her.
" Hi Rose!" She said to me.

We started walking side by side down the street. Eventually we saw Ruby and Jamal and they started walking with us. Monse asks for Cesar but they say that Cesar isn't cool anymore. I wonder why, I need to know, being nosy keeps me entertained.

Suddenly a red impala come cruising down the street. Then Monse, on her white girl shit, decided it would be rational to run in front of the car. At this moment I just thought i never knew this bitch was suicidal. Did I miss all the signs???

Then the driver, very fine driver, yelled at her, "YOU CRAZY FOOL"
She walked round to the drivers side and said, " Just wanted to let Cesar know I'm back in town"
The driver said, " And looking like a fine ass hyna."

Ohh Cesar's in that car. Ok she wasn't suicidal, just crazy for the D. Anyways after I heard her say Cesar I walked up to the car to say hi.
"Hi Cesar"
"Hey Rose, how was art camp?"
" Way more fun then the nursing camp I went to last year"
Then we both laughed our little inside joke. Then I realized I was being rude to the driver who I still didn't know. Not that I really cared to know who he was but he was fine.
"Hi, I'm Rose. Who're you?"
Everybody gasped like something was scary. Before the driver could even open his mouth, Jamal my big mouth cousin gon' come the conversation.
" Girl you don't know who that is!?" Jamal screeched at me. "Lived here your whole damn life and don't know this is!"
I don't know man, there's just something about Jamal that makes me snap all the time. Maybe the fact that I must live with him.
" Shut the hell up!" I yelled at him, "I told you that you was gon' stop yelling at me. Don't play, cuz I'll beat yo ass"

Then when I realized I just totally snapped at my cousin in front of a stranger, I calmed down just a tiny bit. I looked at the cute guy in the car with Cesar and saw he has his eyebrow raised. Like why the fuck he looking at me like that? So of course I raise my eyebrow back at him.
Finally he answers my question and says, " I'm spooky"

Me being me with no filter, I just blurt out, " Ohh, you're Oscar, Cesar's brother that was in jail."

Everybody rolls their eyes and Spooky says, " Cierto."

At this point the conversation was getting dry so I needed to leave. I grabbed Monse by her hand then pulled her away and back on the sidewalk.
" Bye Cesar, bye Oscar," I say as I tug Monse along.
Then the red impala went back to cruising down the street.

Now everybody's yelling at me for calling Oscar by his real name. I get why it's a big deal but I honestly don't care. And if these little brats don't stop yelling at me then I'm gonna have cut everyone.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
After we went to my uncles restaurant we decided to chill at Ruby's house. Me and Monse both pestering the boys to tell us what Cesar did to be not cool anymore. All we figured out was that he said something. But Monse was not going to rest. She threatened to tell Jamal's dad (my uncle) that Jamal didn't want to do football. And Jamal being the son that didn't want to displease his father, he snitched. Spilled the tea. And tea it certainly was.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Monse was marching to Cesars house right now while Ruby and Jamal are trying to calm her down. Me being the instigating bitch I am I hype her up.

We get to the Santos house and Monse charges in with me right behind her. While the pussies Jamal and Ruby stay on the sidewalk.
" Cesar we need to talk," Monse says then looks at the yard full of Santos, " In private."

"Sure," Cesar says then looks to his brother, " but you wanna sit on my face you're gonna have to hush that mouth so I can concentrate"

All the Santos start laughing like this dude actually said something funny. Next thing I know, Monse knocks Cesar down, gets on top of him, then just starts going ham! All I could think was hahaha damn she on x games mode.

Then Oscar had to ruin all the fun.
"Aye, get your bitch!"
I rather man-handle Monse then have Oscar do it so I grab Monse and push her to the side.

" What you did was wrong Cesar and you know that." Then I slapped him.

" OW! I get why Monse hit me but what'd I do to you?" Cesar yells at me.

" Nothing I'm just bored" I shrugged.

Then Oscar walks up to me all mad and shit. Looking fine as hell.
" Don't hit mi hermano, ever again"

" Or else what" I get in his face in smile innocently, " You gonna spank me papi?"
~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

hi author here I think I should do the cast list before I do chapter two. What do y'all think